🍋🍋Making you Mine🍋🍋

Natsu's POV

"Lucy? What are you doing?" I ask

"Claiming what's mine." She says in the most seductive voice I've ever heard come from her mouth.

"But Lucy..." I start but she shuts me up with a kiss

"Natsu, I'm sorry you weren't my first but I want you to be my only. I've experienced the pain and now I want you to give me the pleasure."

"Lucy...."

"Please Natsu. This is all I've wanted for a long time now." Lucy groans and kisses me all over my chest and neck.

I'm torn between stopping her and just letting her continue. I want her badly there's no doubt about that but after what she's been through I don't know if this is right, at least right now.

I feel her trail the kisses down my abs and to the brink of my sweat pants. She uses her teeth to grip the pants and pull them down. She goes back up and does the same thing to my boxers. Once my member is exposed and I feel her lick it, it was game over. I gave in.

Feeling her lick and kiss it turned me on like nothing I've ever experienced before. I lay there in 7th heaven while she licks and sucks on me with so much passion and energy. I can't do anything but moan and occasionally glance down to watch her head move up and down as she takes me all in.

"Lucy.....I'm...." I see her glance at me and feel her smile and she starts sucking harder and faster.

"Lucy...aaahh..." I moan and cum in her mouth I can feel her swallow with her mouth still wrapped around me.

I start to get up so I can return the favor and pleasure her to but she pushes me back down forcefully.

"No! You lay back down!" She growls and climbs on top of me getting in my face. She smirks evilly at me and I swallow heard. She's being so dominant and it's a bit of a turn on. "You...are...mine. I'm claiming you and your going to sit back and enjoy it. Got it?" She says menacingly but also seductively. I nod and lay back down. "Good boy." She smirks and starts removing her clothes.

She removes her clothes slowly. She watches me with a grin on her face as I watch her with a blush on my face. I've seen her naked before but she's never acted like this so I was able to control myself. Now that I know she wants me to take her I just let my hormones run wild. I reach up to touch her and she smacks my hand away and shakes her head no.

Once she's removed her panties finally I watch her as she starts rubbing herself and moaning lightly.

"Lucy..." I reach for her again only to be smacked away. "Don't tease me luce!" I whine and she just smirks "Your so mean..." I groan

"I can show you mean." She growls and gets on top of me barely resting her wetness against me. She looks at me and smiles and starts kissing and sucking on my neck. She found my sweet spot and didn't let up on it. She attacked it like a wild animal all the while barely allowing herself to touch my now throbbing dick.

"Luuuccceeee stop teasing me! I can't take it!" I whine and try to grab her hips. She suddenly presses down on me hard causing me to moan loudly.

"Consider it payback for all the times you denied me having you." She says in a sexy voice that made me shiver.

She grabs my dick firmly and places it at her entrance. She slowly slides it in and I watch her face scrunch in discomfort. Once she's completely taken me in she sits still for a minute then slowly starts to move.

I moan loudly as she rides me slowly. I'm savoring every moment and letting myself give in to her. I like her being in control but I also can't wait to take control myself. She starts to move faster and harder and I hear her moans intertwined with mine. I hear her breathing quicken and she leans down on me as she continues to bounce up and down.

"N-Natsu....you feel so good! I think I'm getting close..." she moans

"Me to luce...." I tell her in a sexy voice

I hear her groan loudly and feel her cumming she slows down so I move her hips to keep her going a little more so I can cum to.

She rolls over off of me breathing heavily. She looks me in the eyes and smiles "that was fun." She says and giggles

"Yeah it was. But now it's my turn to show you fun." I say seductively and grin at her. I quickly climb on top of her and she squeals excitedly

"Finally! Take me!" She says excitedly and throws her arms up

"Gladly." I smirk at her and start sucking on her neck making her moan like crazy. I trail down her chest to her breasts and give each one some much needed attention. I love the taste and feel of them and fully indulge myself in the experience.

I then trail kisses down to her now soaking wet entrance and playfully lick it and tease it.

"Natsssuuuu don't tease me!" She whines

"Payback." I say with a grin and forcefully ram two fingers into her causing her to let out a scream/moan combo that sounded sexy as hell. "I'm going to make you make that noise again." I say seductively and position myself above her. She looks at me with a smile on her face.

"Show me what you got." She says in a super sexy voice that just made me tingle

"As you wish." I grin and position myself at her entrance. I barely put the tip in and watch her face as she looks at me confused

"What are you waiting.....aaahhh!" I cut her off by ramming into her hard causing her to make that scream/moan noise again. I love that sound. It's so sexy and turns me on like a light switch.

I keep going harder and harder making her scream louder and louder. I don't care who hears or what they think. It's obvious they are screams of pleasure, extreme pleasure I might add.

The harder I go the louder she moans and then she decides to grab onto me for support and digs her nails into my back making me hiss in pain but honestly I loved it. She started scratching at my back harder making me bang into her harder.

"Damn it Lucy you drive me crazy!" I shout and bury my face into her bouncing boobs. "Fuck!"

"Natsu! Fuck! I'm gonna come!" Lucy shouts and wraps her legs around my hips tightly.

"Me to luce!" I growl and feel her cumming hard which pushed me over the edge and made me cum to.

I eventually calmed down and collapsed next to her but on top of her.

"Tired?" She asks with a giggle.

"Yeah. But I'll gladly go again." I say with a big smile

"I bet you would." She giggles again and snuggles into me. "We have the whole weekend so don't tire yourself out in one night." She yawns

"Looks like your the one that's tired luce." I tease

"So what? I'm conserving my energy so I can attack you again whenever I want" she smiles and closes her eyes

"Ok whatever you say." I shake my head at her. "Good night then." I say softly and kiss her head.

"Good night Natsu...I love you."

"I love you too Luce." I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer. I hear her sigh happily and snuggle into me more and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I couldn't be happier than I am right now. I have Lucy by my side and she's back to normal. Not to mention the fun we just had.
Yeah. Life is perfect.

For now