Chapter 4: Call In Sick

1st November, 2018

Draw and abstract life to receive the output of dreams.

"Mankind relies on the basis of diverse opinion, when it should be based on factual situations and the right, expedient and felicitous ways. The alliances between dominance, vaunt and ignorance come simultaneously, opinionated, unreservedly biased!  Seldom or too often, it's not how it's being portrayed or played at, it correlates with the opposite sense of the perception.

Rudeness, it's all a facade, concealing fear, loss and agony, seldom the terms emulous or jaundice! It's ironically typical, heartbreaking how someone tries to punish others while not comprehending the factual sense that in return, it's them the one who receives the actual pain instead!

What idiocy, what ideology! As sickening and sadistic as it sounds, it's also such a pity that how one inflicts pain upon one's oneself just for a temporal desire or for the silent rage. Theories may have a twisted sense of manipulation or attracting the human minds, but facts with experiences cannot be a denial or be debated about.

I now see that all languages are to be understood, taught and learnt, except for one; the language of heart, as it can only be felt. But people try to teach it, learn it or even disregard its value as if it were a matter of norm, only if they knew that it was as if a glass, once mistaken, the language would forever be forgotten, though in actuality languages are never forgotten, the heart's language comes with a different, expensive value like none."

Ameen scrapped the chair forward towards her and frowned, "I wish I could cut open your mind and read all that it is in it!"

Taraa chuckled, "You are not even a neuro surgeon, only a regular one. So don't have wishes like such."

When Ameen raised his brows and smirked, "Tell me more . . ." Taraa had the perfect opportunity to blurt out,

"Only if you call in sick!"

Her husband was taken aback, "What?"

"I said, call in sick!"

"You want me to lie to Parker?" Ameen chuckled not believing her words as he scratched the back of his neck.

"For me, yes!" Her expression was bored as she whispered.

"You are crazy!" Ameen huffed, ". . . and confusing!"

Taraa internally groaned and sat up straight on the Adirondack chair, "For once, stop saving the world and get a little carried away!"

He was stunned by her words, "Carried away . . . by you?"

"Yeah, me!" She let out a secret smile.

"Seriously, what did you have this morning?" Ameen questioned, still not being able to comprehend the aura of her current mood.

"The apple you left me by the nightstand!" She grinned, making him look away. "I'm serious, I want us to explore each other . . ."

"Whoa!" Ameen looked at her, studying her features, something was definitely not in the right place and for some reason he liked the fact that she was a little out of place, so it was then his turn to cross the line, "I can always make love, if that's what you want!"

Taraa blinked, she wondered what was like inside a doctors head, "Yeah? I know, everyone can!"

He rolled his eyes, "I meant, I'm always ready if you are!"