Rider's Date Night

One box of tissues, three tubs of ice-cream and a movie that had been playing but not watched I had confessed everything to the girls.

I told them about the letter in the dressing room with the rose and seeing the guy and the text messages that I had received from him. Basically I told them how some physco guy wanted to kill me.

Their solution? Call Carter and Rider and tell them it was an emergency.

Now in my bedroom sat Carter, Rider, Control, Blake, Tanya and Daphene.

This was fucking great.

"So are all of you girls just going to sit there and look around the room or is someone going to start telling us what this emergency is?" Rider demanded.

I let out a loud sigh "I'm being stalked"

Carter starts to laugh "I knew this was a fucking joke. They just wanted us to hang with them. You could just ask"

Daphene lets out a long loud high scream "This is no fucking joke! This is a serious situation! You think we would actually make a real joke out of this? No."

"Woah calm down Daphene. If this is true, I really need you too prove it" Carter says the frown on his forehead increasing.

I reluctantly handed over the letter with the red rose as well as my phone that contained the messages.

Carter looks through the letter first and then proceeds to the text messages while his hands tremble.

He looks up at me tears lingering in his eyes "You weren't shitting me?"

My own tears make an appearance "I'm sorry for not telling you"

Rider looks between the two of us before roughly grabbing the letter and my phone out of Carters hand. Carter makes his way over too me and lifts me on to his lap. I snuggle into his embrace.

"Shush. I've got you." He whispers in to my ear.

"That bastard. Whoever the fuck he is. I'm going to kill him before he can even look at you again Maddie-May. I swear." Rider angrily shouts at me while passing the information on too Blake and Control.

"I agree with Rider. Maddie we're not letting anyone near you." Tanya says.

"To make sure that Maddie is safe we need to be with her all the time until we can actually figure out whoever this person is" Carter tells us.

"No. I'm not letting you guys do that." I tell them.

"It's too late Maddie, we're going to protect you no matter what" Blake half smiles.

I reluctantly nod. looking around the room I notice how different my friends look under pressure.

Rider is pacing the room with a red face. Blake looks out of place and confused as if he doesn't know what to do. Control looks defeated. Daphene and Tanya still have tear streaked faces.

I look up at Carter and he looks worried. He gives me a small smile and continues to hold me.

Rider walks over to me and takes a place in front of me and gently takes my hand "Princess I swear to you, I am going to protect you with all my heart. no matter we will get through this. Both me and Carter love you very much and we always will"

His words warm my heart and a fresh set of tears make there way down my face.

"Now stop crying. Cheer up and smile. If it makes you feel any better, we're going on that that date tomorrow." He says while making me go red.

The girls 'ooo' and 'ahhh' and the guys just laugh at me.

"If it's not much guys, can you all spend the night here with me?" I ask.