Carter's Date Night

If I were to say that I hadn't been thinking of the text message it would be a lie. It had literally been on my mind all night through the early hours of the next morning. I had proceeded to lock all the windows and doors within my bedroom and then spent the night thinking of the worst case scenarios while tossing and turning, this resulting in no sleep. 

Some of the thoughts that I had were unbelievable. What if some guy was to turn up in a mask and chop to little bits. Or what if someone was to kidnap me and then torture me for the rest of my life. My most horrifying thought was expecting the pizza man to turn up and then slowly and painfully torture me by eating the pizza while I sat and watched. Just kidding. 

It wasn't the sceneriao's that got to me the most it was how the text messaged confused me. One, who was the guy that had done some serious shit that had got me in to trouble. Two, how did I even know this guy? Three, who was the person that sent me the text message and was so intent on hurting me. Lastly, how were the twins involved? 

Anyways, I thought to myself that if I just brushed it over my shoulder, I could hopefully forget all about this and hope that it was some kind of sick joke. So I did what every other teenage would had done in this situation, I ate a muffin then went to school unprotected. May somebody with ninja skills help me it the 'unknown' man did seek his revenge. 

Casually walking down the crowded hallways, I spot someone who I hadn't seen in forever. Control. He leaned casually against his locker while giving other guys intimidating looks and throwing flirtatious winks to girls who were passing by him. Every girl sighed dreamily and then carried on down the hallway. If I was one of those girls, I think I would have done the same thing. But rejection hurts. 

"Hey Control!" I say while leaning in to him. 

He greets me back with a casual 'hey' and returns my hug. It was nice to be embraced by strong arms after the text last night. 

"Where have you been? I've missed you." I tell him while copying him by leaning against the locker. 

''Just doing some business for someone'' 

''What do you mean by business? Your not in to all this gang shit are you?'' I question. 

It was rumoured that our city did have a gang occupying its streets. Apparently they sold drugs to people, participated in street fighting and like every other gang in the world it had a rivalry one. I didn't know if I should believe it or not. Sure there were guys that hung around in cars and on the streets that looked suspicious but I had never met a gang member. People cant go around assuming that just because there's a bunch of lanky teenagers that stand on street corners looking all suspicious wearing their bandanas are gang members. 

Control chuckles ''I would never be apart of that shit. But if it helps you sleep at night by knowing that I'm all tough and that, then you can say that I'm a highly qualified ninja who preys on the bad people of our city''

''Your a dick, you know that right?''I grin. 

Control smirks ''Baby I'm no dick but I have a dick''

I smile at him ''As much as I would like to know about your dick, I have two other dicks to meet. See ya''

He gives me a quick wave of his fingers then I'm on my way. I knew where Carter and Rider would be so it was no problem finding them. There they were standing at their lockers for their first period with all of their friends looking like gods.

I run straight up to them and jump on to Rider. Luckily his large hands grab me by both of my thighs to lift me up.

''Morning!'' I sing.