A sluts first Kiss

Ahh. This is just what I needed. A day of retail therapy shopping. This was one way to cheer me up and please who wouldn’t want to waste a bunch of money on some new clothes? This is what I usually did every day after their anniversary.

I had already bought three new pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of shirts, 2 bikini’s, a dress, jewellery and a new pair of converse. No one could never buy too many converse. They were like a wardrobe necessity. I hadn’t bought as much stuff as I would normally do. So yeah I think I deserved it.

Making my way home I park my car in the driveway. Walking straight in to the living room I see a bunch of guys just sat there. Normally any girl would freak out. But it was just the football team smiling sheepishly at me. My house was seen as the meet up house for them as I had one of the biggest houses in the neighbourhood.

“I see you guys already helped yourself to my kitchen and kitchen staff? I smirk at them.

“Of course we would Maddie. When don’t we?” One of the guys chuckle.

“You got that right” I say sitting on Carter’s lap and hugging him.

Obviously he was here. Rider. But I totally was giving him the silent treatment. Why should I be so nicey nice to him when he treat me like a twat yesterday! I think the guys had noticed the awkward silence between me and Rider as they were just looking back and front with us.

“Why not just go say hi to him?” Carter whispered against my ear lobe making me shiver.

God damn Carter and his husky voice!

“Why should I be the first one to make the move? I wasn’t the one being nasty yesterday?” I whispered back.

“Cause if you don’t go I’m going to tickle you were it hurts!” Carter smirks against my ear.

Looking at him I raise my eyebrows to say ‘Really?”.

Carter just wiggles his fingers at me.

“Fine” I quickly jump off his lap “I’ll go say hi” I say in a monotone voice as he just grins at me.

Making my way over to Rider who is watching me intently I just stop right in front of him. I give him my most evil eyes at him which makes him grimace.

Folding my arms over my chest I say “Hi.”

“Look I’m really sorry about yesterday Nibbles. It’s just that...” Rider starts but I cut him off.

“Look I don’t want to know. Let’s just forget about it now” I say with a crooked smile.

“Come here you” He grins pulling me on to his and making me laugh.

Blake drops to his knees “Finally praise the lord!” He screams making us all laugh.

Rider lightly presses his lips to my neck and mumbles against it “So what are we going to do today?”

Ignoring the pleasure he just gave me. I jump of his lap and stand in front of the football team. Wow. I feel intimidated. Kinda… They’re all hot, muscle, six-pack sexy motherfuckers. Anyway back to the team.

“Right guys! Here’s the game plan today. First were going to watch a movie and then I’m holding a pool party. Yey! Invite some people but not a lot.” I grin at them.

“So do we get to pick the movie?” One of the guys wiggles his eyebrows at me.

Smirking I reply “Sure. Go have your pick.”

The guy gets up and walks over to me. Pushing me gently he says “Get ready to be scared” He laughs.

Ignoring him I walk over to Rider and Carter and plonk myself between them. The guy puts his movie in and just smirks at me. The beginning of Saw comes on and I squeal.