Humiliation from the God's.

Hey guys!

so this is my first book ever! i know that there may be some mistakes and the story line may not have been planned properly but this is my first time writing something.

I consider this book to be like a practice piece. Once ive written the whole thing, I want to read through it and make notes on how i can improve for when i write something else.

so it may not be what you expect but please just take this in to consideration!

thank you!:)

Mhmm. Boy does that smell good! Can you smell it? Obviously not. Duhh! Well let me explain what that smell is. Greasy cheesy pizza from the lunch room and let me tell you something our cafeteria is not like so called cliche cafeteria's. Our's actually sell's some good food.

Instead of explaining what food I'm going to eat. Pizza. I better off tell you who I am and what not so you actually have some idea. Maddie-May at your service. Don't take that seriously. Basically I attend Copperfield High school with my two best friend's. Rider and Carter. The school's player and bad boy.

Rider lives up to the whole bad boy image. I'm talking tall, abs, v-lines and the muscles. He rides Bertha to school, the death machine. Aka the motorcycle and spends every waking moment perfecting his hair. Rider can also make the ladies melt.

Carter your typical American boy. Kinda. He's the Jock who's a player. He's practically had every girl in the school. He's tall with blonde hair, abs, v-lines and a body every guy dreams off. He may look like your typical American boy but he is so disgusting with the ladies. He thinks that chat up lines still work.

Seriously though?! Would you ladies fall for a chat up line? Because I know I wouldn't.

How we became friends? They are actually my neighbours. Rider's house is right next to mine and Carter's is over the road. We all grew up together, went to the same school and that...

For all you lovely ladies... I give you the walking gods of high school. 

On to my looks! I'm short for my age and what? Slim with long brown hair.

I've got the looks and that but I've never been kissed and I've never had a boyfriend. Nope I'm not shy neither lesbian. Nothing against gay's or lesbians. One of my best friends is a lesbian. So yeah. Why you ask why I've never experienced dating or that shit? Rider and Carter. They're like a dad and an overprotective brother rolled in to one. 

Anyways back to what I was doing. Food! I'm like two spots away from getting food. Mhmm. One thing about me I love me food. It's a good thing I have a high metabolism and I'm on track so everything is good. Anything that is edible I will eat it. Ice-cream, hot dogs, taco's, tuna...

"Yo Shortie-Pie! Wipe up the drool, you're next!" Rider the cunt shouts across the room humiliating me.

Turning to face him I smirk and shout "Jerk! At least I drool about food not like yesterday morning when you were moaning in your sleep about some Jessica in a nurse outfit."

At this point Rider's face resembles a tomato and the whole room is either snickering or belly laughing. Turning around I sweetly pay for the pizza and make my way over to the popular table. Yey go me! That was a joke. And plonk myself between Rider and Carter.

"That was the best thing ever Maddie" Blake high fives me across the table.

Blake another Jock. The sweet type though. Although he does act like Rider and Carter when it comes to guys. Am I seriously not allowed to date?