Rough Doge Ball Moment's

Channing Tatum you absolute fittie. Of course I will marry you when you’re proposing to me to with a table full of food. What are you doing? Why are you fading away? No Channing don’t leave me. I’ll love you forever.

My body starts to slide in to consciousness when two bodies snuggle in to both sides of me. Why oh why did I have to wake up yet? I was enjoying my dream!

“What do you both want?” I ask Rider and Carter groggily knowing that both of them were in my room.

“We just wanted to make sure you’re okay nibbles” Carter says.

“I’m fine. I didn’t mean to snap at all you guys last night” I reply.

An arm is slung across my waist “Shortie-Pie don’t worry about it because every little thing is going to be alright” Rider says making me and Carter laugh “What was last night all about?”

I hesitated to answer this question. It wasn’t like I was going to go ‘Yeah well, guess what I have feelings for you both so I’m just kind of going to play you both until I find out which one I like the most” that would most likely make things awkward for us all. Like what would their reactions be?

“Yo Maddie you’re doing it again. Snap out of it” Rider chuckles.

“Huh what? I’m doing what again?” I ask.

“Your day dreaming Maddie. That’s what he means” Carter tells me.

“Ohh right sorry about that. Want to pull a prank on Blake and the other two guys you brought to my house?” I ask them both to which they eagerly nod their head too.

“Right Rider grab the hosepipe from the garden and hook up it up to the bathroom that’s in their room. Carter you go wake up Dappers and go get some flour and don’t forget the eggs. Meet me in their guest room.” I tell them.

Making their way out of my bedroom, I grab the devices that I need. Phone. Check. Makeup. Check. Air horn. Check. Now just to find where the guys are at. Making my way on to the second floor I check my way through the guest bedrooms until I find theirs.

Bingo.

All three boys are snuggled up in one king sized bed together. Boy they must have been drunk. Blake would never sleep with guys in the same bed. They all look so cute as well. Taking my phone out I snap a picture and upload it to Facebook.

Payback bitches for last night.

All three boys look like they could do with a makeover. Climbing on to the bed, I’m cautious not to wake them although they look dead. Let’s start with Blake. I apply a blue eye shadow with a pink blush and apply bright red lipstick. Writing the words ‘we’ on his head I start to laugh. I move on to the next boy. I apply a pink eye shadow, pink blush and black lipstick and wright the word ‘suck’ on his head. I finally make it to the last boy. I apply green eye shadow, purple eye shadow to represent the blush and orange lipstick and wright the word ‘knobs’.

Oh poor boys we already know that you suck knobs.

By the time I’m finished Rider, Carter and Daphene are all waiting for me.

“Right Rider you’re in charge of the hose pipe. Me, Carter and Daphene will each have a bag of flour and two eggs and will concentrate on one boy each. I’ll take Blake and Daphene you can choose one leaving the other with Carter. Rider when I blow the air horn spray their bodies with water but do not get their face. After that Daphene and Carter we will throw flour on the boys and then throw two eggs each. Got it?” They all nod.

Blowing the air horn none of the boys react until Rider sprays with them cold water. Each boy jumps up out of their bed screaming. I start to throw fistfuls of flour towards Blake also noticing that Carter and Daphene are doing the same thing.