Chapter Twenty Nine~*

1- Jeff

I want to say that Jamie took the news well. I'd be lying if I said that.

For the first day she raged and ranted all about Slender. It was so bad, he had to take knock her out so he could finish patching up her leg. When she woke up a few hours later, she was ten times more pissed and the only thing that calmed her down was when Gold came running in with tubs of ice cream and some boring chick flicks. They spent that day watching movies while I spent it with Ben because I refuse to watch those movies.

The second day was spent in the room with Gold, Ben, Steven, Red and Dark because the idiots don't seem to understand that this is a time for Jamie and I to be relaxing.

Though, I guess it's fine that we didn't do anything yesterday because it gave Jamie a day to heal and now her leg is good as new. She's currently pacing the bedroom, cursing Slender, which is what she's been doing the past three days.

"Jamie, please, drop it."

She responds by flicking me off and continuing her pacing.

"Talking to you always makes me feel so warm and happy inside."

"Shut up, Jeff," she snarls.

"Such loving words."

She sighs and looks at me in defeat. "What would you rather I do? Pace and insult you or sit beside you and insult you?"

I frown slightly. "Why do you end up insulting me in both options?"

"Because insulting you is fun." I glare at her and for the first time in a while, Jamie laughs. She moves to me and wraps her and around my neck while moving in between my legs since I'm sitting on the bed.

"Do you have to insult me? Maybe we could forget about all that and maybe, oh, I don't know, kiss a little?" I ask, still glaring weakly at her.

She shrugs, still smiling. "We could do that. That's something we could do."

I open my mouth to protest but she cuts me off with a kiss. I don't even hesitate to deepen the kiss. Nothing's going to stop us this time. Not Gold, not Slender, nobody. My arms wrap around her waist and bring her closer to my body. She smiles slightly as we kiss but she doesn't move away.

Her lips fell like heaven against mine. I keep bringing her closer and closer, deepening a kiss that has carried on far longer then a normal kiss should have. A familiar feeling rises up and I push it away but my friend downstairs has different ideas. I keep pulling her in closer, to the point where she is now sitting on my lap and I begin laying back on the bed, pulling her down with me.

Our lips don't part as I lay back down onto the bed. The feel of her legs around my waist nearly drives me insane with lust.

"Jamie," I moan.

Jamie responds by kissing me harder. My rational thinking is going completely out the window and I feel myself giving into sinful urges. My hands roam her body, rubbing against her soft skin. Her hands are also exploring and every touch of hers sends me deeper into my frenzy.

"Jeff," she whispers nervously into my lips as my hands trail along her legs.

I respond by pressing her body harder against mine. I know, somewhere in the back of my mind, that my actions are probably scaring her since she's never done something like this before and she doesn't want to do it until she's married but I can't think straight. The only thing I can think of is the way her body feels and how good it would feel to take her right here, right now.

"Jeff," she says a bit more frantically, pushing slightly on my chest.

I pull off her. I didn't even realize I had flipped us over, putting her beneath me. Jamie's eyes are big and slightly fearful but I can't seem to register exactly what's going on. I can only think of how badly I want her, all of her. I kiss her again, my hands moving up and down her body.

"Jeff, please," she says in a broken voice.

The sound of her voice, the way she says my name, brings out the rational side of me again. I push myself quickly off of her. She looks at me with a slight touch of fear in her eyes and I stumble further back, trying to distance myself from the monster that had risen inside of me. Jamie sits back up but faces with her back to me. That causes a powerful reaction inside me, one full of sadness and what I could only describe as regret. I notice she's shaking and I begin to feel even worse.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away." I say quietly.

She doesn't respond except to brush her hair behind her ear with a shaking hand. I move to the bed and place a hand in her shoulder but she shrugs and my hand drops to my side. A wave of guilt washes over me and I sit on the floor.

"I'm sorry," I try one more time.

Jamie sighs and mumbles, "I know. I'm sorry for reacting this way but I'm just . . ." She breaks off.

"Yeah, I know and I'm sorry I got carried away. I won't let it happen again until you're ready." I say, trying to assure her.

Jamie stays quiet for a long time before moving off the bed and standing beside me. I look up at her and watch as she pulls her hair from its ponytail. She shakes her hair lose before looking down at me and smiling nervously. Then, she takes a deep breath and sits on my lap.

"Would you really?" she asks, putting her lips by ear.

A flurry of emotions go through me. "Uh, yeah. Of course."

She pulls away a bit, just enough for me to see her smile. "Good. I like hearing that."

I nod and clear my throat. I know I just said I'd wait but if she keeps sitting on me like this, I might have to go back on my word. She shifts a little but doesn't get off.

"What if I told you I was ready?"

My heart drops to my stomach. There's no way I heard her right. She did not just say what I think she did.

"What?" I cough out, my throat suddenly dry.

She looks away and breathes deeply before repeating herself. "What would you do if I told you that I was ready?"

My head feels suddenly light. "Are you?"

I can see her closer her eyes before opening them and looking at me. "Yes," she whispers, as if uttering them loud enough for others to hear would destroy their meaning.

That one word brings back all my previous emotions. My body wants nothing more than to connect with hers in the most passionate way a human can. She smiles at me and kisses me lightly, which turns into a very heated make out session, with the only pause being when we stand up and move onto the bed. I move on to of her and in between her legs, which she wraps around my waist. My fingers trail over her body, pushing her shirt up before I rip it off over her head. She responds by taking off my own shirt. My body and thoughts are in a complete frenzy at this point. The only thing I can think of is her. Her name, her lips, the way her skin feels, the way her touch practically lights my body on fire, the way she moans my name, the way she makes me feel.

I'm ready to do this but, just as I'm about to, a single thought runs  through my mind. I pull reluctantly away from her and look down at her mostly naked body. Jamie looks back up at me, breathing heavy and looking so hot. I'm tempted to just take her but I'm compelled to ask her one thing.

"Are you sure?"

Jamie smiles and pulls me down to her. She places her lips on my neck and makes her way up along my skin, sending shivers down my back.

"Yes," she whispers.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*