Chapter Twenty Five~*

1- Jeff

Three weeks.

It's been three weeks since Jamie and Slenderman have started training together. Three long weeks full of worry. At this point, I've gotten hopeful and there has been a noticeable change in Jamie. The first night I noticed it was after their first week. Jamie came in and I noticed she had a rod in her hands. I was going to greet her when I recognized the damn thing.

My heart stopped and I froze in place. My first thought was that there was no way this was possible. My next thought was that Slender was trying to get back at me. I was about to turn and run but I steeled myself and walked to my girlfriend.

"Hey," I said to her. "How did you get that?"

She looked up at me and I saw confusion at first but then it faded and she smiled. "Oh, it's my new weapon. Slender finally said I can bring it home."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah," She looked around before walking to the stairs. "I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye."

Her distance is worrying. I can't help but think badly. Maybe she finally realized that being with me will be a waste of time. I mean, I still can't even tell her that I might be in love with her. Then again, I don't even know what love is. It would be wrong if I told her I loved her yet I didn't mean it. If I ever did tell her, I want to mean it.

"Hey, what's up?" I feel an arm circle around my waist and Jamie sits up on the bed behind me.

"Oh, hey, you're awake." I say.

"Well, obviously." She says with a laugh.

I let my lips tilt up slightly at her returned sarcasm. I had actually missed our little sarcastic fights and remarks. Like I said earlier, there's been a noticeable change in her.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Jamie presses her lips to my neck and I feel her begin to kiss softly.

"Nothing really."

"Well that's a shocker."

I chuckle lightly. Her kisses have become more urgent and I can feel a tingly feeling rise in my chest. Jamie keeps kissing and begins trailing her lips up and down my neck until she finds my soft spot, which she begins kissing. I let out a small gasp but I don't reveal how good it feels.

"Jamie, what are you doing?" I ask breathlessly. I hope she doesn't notice how flustered I'm getting.

"I'm kissing my boyfriend." Her lips leave my skin. "Unless, of course, you want me to stop."

I feel a strong urge to say that I don't want her to stop but I don't say it. Our previous fights still stay with me. I know she isn't ready for certain things and if I let her continue this, I might not be able to hold back.

"Let's get something to eat." I say and stand up.

"You go ahead, I'm going to stay up here." She lies back in the bed.

"Why? You're not hungry?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm not in the mood for food." Jaime snuggles back into the blankets. "I just want to lay in bed for a little longer."

I feel a twinge of guilt. I'm so stupid! Jamie is probably exhausted from all get training. Of course she's going to want to stay in bed and relax for a little bit longer before she has to go back out there. She probably is really hungry but she doesn't want to get up because she's just so tired.

"Oh, okay," I say and leave. As I close the door, I can hear a soft, broken sigh come from Jamie and a whole mess of emotions roll through me.

2- Jeff