Sakura blooms!

The next day when Naruko woke up, she woke up in a strange unfamiliar bed.

She stood up, this wasn't her bed! She tensed. Then she remembered this was her client's house.

After dressing and getting ready, she went down for breakfast.

Seeing everyone was there, she let out a cheerful, "Good morning!" Chorus's of mornings were grunted or replied.

Kakashi ruffed Naruko's hair, "Naruko, meet Tsunami-san, Tazuna-san's daughter."

Naruko smiled, shaking Tsunami's hand. "Nice to meet you! My name's Naruko Uzumaki!"

Tsunami had black hair, almost blue. It reached around the middle of her back. She had black eyes, and her face was full of kindness.

"Its nice to meet you too Naruko-chan." 

After breakfast, Team 7 and Kakashi headed out to the forest to train.

"Kaka-sensei?" Naruko asked. "Where is Zabuza?" Kakashi looked up from his po- literature.

"I tied him inside the house, he's down in the basement." Naruko nodded. "I'll visit him and interrogate him after."

Kakashi put down his book, "I'm planning to teach the others chakra control, but it seems that I'll need to break Sakura out of her fangirl stage first. Would you train Sasuke?"

Naruko nodded. 

She turned to Sasuke, "Come on Sasuke! Kaka-sensei told me to train you while he trains Sakura!"

Sasuke slightly blushed but nodded and left. 

Sakura was about to protest when Kakashi told her to come over.

Kakashi secretly directed a deadly glare to Sasuke, he mouthed, 'If you touch her I'll kill you.' 

Sasuke gulped with fear. He didn't want a repeat of what Kakashi did to him in the bell test.... *Shiver*

~~~~~~~~

"Okay!" Naruko said, sitting down. 

"I assume your clan has taught you tree-climbing using chakra right?" Sasuke nodded. "What about water-walking?"

Sasuke almost gaped. "You can walk on water?" 

Naruko nodded, amused. She walked over to the lake they were sitting near. She stood on the water and turned back to the gaping boy.

"Do the same thing you do when you walk on a tree trunk ok?"

Sasuke nodded, and was about to try for himself when Naruko stopped him.

"Wait." Naruko instructed. "Take your clothes off."

Spluttering and blushing bright red, Sasuke let out an embarrassed, "Wh-what?"

Naruko giggled, "No need to be nervous Sasuke! Its just easier when you don't have soaking wet clothes."

Sasuke recovered and nodded. Naruko looked the other way as he stripped himself to his boxers.

When Naruko turned back around, she found herself blushing a bit. 'Damn, that boy is muscular! No! Naruko stop it!' 

Sasuke, who was unaware of Naruko's thoughts, started to water walk. He tried stepping on the water, and he went down into the water with a huge splash.

Naruko giggled as Sasuke spluttered as he got out of the lake.

'His chakra must be pretty high to have fallen like that...' Naruko thought. 'His chakra levels might be mid Chunin at max. That's pretty impressive!'