53

Herro!!
Hope you like it!!

Thank you sillycookie1603 for letting me use Jackie!! Yoooooo
Give this girl lots of loves and a follow!!

The winner(s) for this contest is
*drum role*

cute_aly909 give this person lots of loves and a follow, their OC is 'Bullseye'!! I liked his design- mostly the bow-n-arrow part!!

Nicadenic give this person lots of loves and a follow, their OC is 'The Axeman'!! He's a cool character- he reminds me of Captain Hook and if you know me I'm a huge fan of Peter Pan!!!! Like the biggest fan out there- just ask my wife kaspiens

They were tied for first! I really liked their designs!! I couldn't pick just one from these two Oof~

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING!!!

Enjoy the story~
_____
____
__
_

I mumbled to myself as I walked around the humongous forest.

"God! I'm freaken lost!" I yelled out in frustration as I kicked the nearest pebble. It watched it topple over a bit and hit a nearby tree.

"This is stupid" I mumbled to myself as I kept walking around looking for anything.

I pulled out my phone and sighed out of annoyance.

"No bars, great just great" I whispered to myself as I shoved my phone back into my pocket.

Of course I was lying, I had some bars from my hotspot but I needed to make this believable.

I gripped the handle on my little knife, there was no way to hide it without it hurting me so I decided to hold it in the open. It doesn't matter much though, all I need is to lure them out.

"Ugh" I groaned as I sat down, "I'm lost and tired".

I looked around the trees while using the moonlight as my source of light. It didn't help much but it's better then nothing.

I grabbed a stick nearby and started shaving it out of boredom while mumbling random things to myself.

After a few minutes I decided to get up while leaving my half shaved stick on the floor.

I turned around and started my way back kicking random things here and there.

"Carrah, where are you? I'm here to save you if you can even hear me" I called out while walking.

Of course; silence.

Only silence.

I checked my phone and 20 minutes has passed; nothing.

'Where are they hiding?' I thought  to myself as I tried to make myself as vulnerable as possible.

"This is stupid, I don't even know my way out" I whispered to myself as I kept walking forward.

I looked around in hopes of finding someone- other then my friends in hiding.

But to no avail; nothing.

"Oh my god this is never gonna w-" just then the hair on my head flew by my face as I felt something nick my cheek.

I froze just as the 'whoosh' was heard. Suddenly, there was stinging in my left cheek.