70

Herro!!
Omg another chapter today??
Only 1 or 2 more chapters left!!

The gender and name contest will be today!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_________
______
___

Its been about a few months, I settled in this cheap apartment, wasn't much but it will have to do. I got a job as a waitress, making ends meat. It sucked being pregnant at this age, especially with balancing everything. I called my parents often and kept them updated as they sent money my way to help out. They wanted to move where I was but they lacked the money and the strength to do so.

I also kept in touch with Julia, she was still heartbroken over my leave but she planned to come visit me the week my baby was due. She wanted to be here when I give birth which I was extremely excited for! She even told our other friends and they congratulated me, they even sent gifts- baby stuff which was needed.

I did have checkups at this nearby clinic for babies, I even got to see my baby.

They were absolutely beautiful.(I'm using "They" because I don't want to reveal the gender just yet. YOU ARE ONLY HAVE 1 BABY!!! No twins, sorry)

I could see their head, feet, body, and its little nose. God, I can't wait to have them in my arms. It's so lonely here, I haven't made any friends or acquaintances but that's the least of my worries.

I set aside money for the baby as I worked, at least the baby can have some clothes and stuff.

It was nearing my shift, I put my clothes on and looked into the mirror that hung on my wall. My belly was sticking out, I was about maybe 7-8 months pregnant. My baby is due soon, God I'm so scared. The bright side was the fact that I get to see my bestfriend and I get to have my lovely baby, the downside is I'm still a target. Not a day goes by where I'm looking over my shoulder making sure I don't get hurt. Once they find out, if they find out, about my baby.. they will kill it.

I can't let that happen, I'll lay down my life for them as a mother should.

I'll protect my baby and myself. I just hope Liu or the others don't find out, that would be a mess.

I shook my head as I examined myself some more in the mirror before grabbing my coat and leaving the apartment complex.

Another day for work.

     The days passed by quickly as Julia arrived at the airport, she took an Uber (or taxi) to my place as I gave her my address. In no time she arrived and I greeted her with a smile. She squealed with delight as I let her in my small home.

She noticed my stomach and cooed with pure happiness. She knelt down and gently placed her hand on my stomach and whispered, "hey little one, I'm your aunt Julia, I can't wait to see you!" She giggled softly as she felt a kick.

I laughed as she stood up and gave me a side hug, since my stomach was huge.

"Hope you missed me!" Julia beamed as she put her stuff on the couch neatly. She turned towards me as I chuckled a bit, "of course I missed you." She smiled upon hearing my answer as I went to go get a movie.

I took off work for the next month as my baby was coming.

I came back with a movie and turned it on as Julia and I sat on the couch like we used to and watch some shows. We chatted a bit about the baby and how life was, for a moment I forget about the struggles and the criminals. I felt peaceful, I felt like my life was finally falling into place. I couldn't be happier.

I loved it.

"I hate it!" I screamed as I gave another push, the pain increasing a bit as nurses and doctors told me to breathe. Julia was standing few feet away as I cried in agony giving the baby another push.

"There's the head" I heard a nurse say as I gulped for air, my mind running around. I couldn't focus on anything, if I tried the pain would increase and remind me of the situation.

"Give 2 more big pushes" I heard the doctor say as I did just that. I screamed as tears fell from my eyes, I felt my baby leave my body then the sudden tiny wailing.

Quickly, the nurses brought a towel and had cut the umbilical cord. I sighed in relief and started to relax as the rushed the baby away to clean it and check everything.

They did the measurements needed and came back with my baby wrapped up in its blanket.
They gently handed the baby over to be as I made my arms into an oval shape bowl for the baby. It didn't cry as I held them, I smiled while kissing their cheek.

Their lips twitched as it slowly lifted a bit, trying to smile. Julia slowly walked over and peered over the bed and looked down at my baby.

"Aww, they're so cute" she cooed as her eyes lit up like a little kid during Christmas. I had to agree, my baby was so cute, I loved them so much.

They snuggled a bit into the blanket as I giggled softly, my laugh vibrated through my chest as the baby seemed to enjoy it.

The baby's eyes opened a bit and I could see it's gorgeous blue eyes (which will change later into green like Liu's), "just like their father" I whispered as their eyes blinked a bit taking in everything even though they couldn't see well.

"They have your face it seems—"

"Yea, they have their fathers eyes, lips, and nose. They are so beautiful" I whispered as I couldn't look away from my baby. Julia only smiled as she too couldn't look away, this baby was the start of my new life.

I can't wait.
_______
____
THIS IS NOT THE END YET!!

ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS!!

Love you all and stay safe!!