56

Herro
Oof... I have a four day weekend and I need to finish my projects and stuff but!! I will update this Saturday and today (since I missed last week) hope you all love it!!

Update: my friend is okay, just stuck in a wheelchair for a while and my ex.. he's alright.

If you haven't seen my Instagram yet... well you won't see anything, I deleted all my photos and everything from it. I'm starting over.

Anyways, LETS GET INTO THE STORY!!
________________
__________

         I clutched my ears with my hands in a desperate attempt to make the static stop. My eyes were glued shut as my body was hunched over in pain.

"Make it stop!" I heard one of my friends scream out while she was doing the same thing as me.

The ringing just became louder and louder, the pain was increasing by the second. I'm sure my ears might start to bleed soon if it continues.

"Please" someone begged beside me, "make it stop". Just like magic, the ringing stopped and I was on my hands and knees breathing heavily.

That was horrible, the pain was almost unbearable. I noticed my vision going in and out, I could feel the vile in my stomach rising as I tried to hum and catch my breath.

Before I could recover fully I was kicked to the side and my body fell with a 'thud' as my attacker held his foot on my stomach.

I groaned in pain as I squinted up to see the two guys with their black and white mask looking down upon me. Seems the orange hooded guy with the black mask was doing alright, though the blood spot on his jacket tells me otherwise.

"Get off" I wheezed out, my head hurting from an upcoming headache.

"You want Carrah right?" The guy with the girly mask asked me, I could only nod weakly.

He turned to his partner, "what do you think hoods? Should we get her?" He asked as if he's taunting the whole situation.

I squinted my eyes some more as the headache increased, hoods.. I heard him mentioned something along those lines, he called him 'hoodie' earlier, he's playing me.

"Masky just grab her so we can leave, master gave us a warning" hoodie sneered as one of his hands covered his wound.

Ahh.. so the girly masked dudes name is Masky, good to know.

Masky stepped off of me and grabbed my wrist, without waiting I was yanked up. I winced a bit as my brain felt like it was gonna explode.

Tears pricked my eyes as the headache was becoming to much for me to bare.

"You're lucky I can't kill you" Masky threatened as I winced some more.

My eyes could barely open from the pain though I managed to look around at my friends who were either passed out or on the verge to pass out.

"Oh God" I mumbled as my eyes scanned them all.

"Will they be okay?" I asked as pain shot up in my head from my own voice talking.

"They'll live" Masky paused, "you should be worried about yourself, sweet cheeks" with that I was being dragged by two deranged psychopaths. My feet stumbled a bit as we were all walking away from my friends.

"Stop" I pleaded as the headache just, ever so slightly, started to diminish.

"Be quiet" hoodie scolded me as silent tears fell from my eyes.

I didn't know if it was from my headache or just the stress of the situation but it felt somewhat good to have some tears fall. (Okay, I get really bad headaches that make me cry which sucks and I sometimes cry when I'm stress).

All of a sudden they just stopped, I looked around confused as I used my free hand to wipe away my silent tears (good song btw).

"You hear that" I heard masky mumble as hoodie nodded in response.

After about five minutes of standing there I could hear a glitch laugh- a laugh that seems so familiar.

It seemed to be coming from all over the forest. There wasn't a specific direction- it was everywhere.

"Come out you little shit, thought you weren't on either sides" Masky sneered into the darkness as the laugher erupted louder.

"I'm on the side that pays me well" a glitched voice said as the two attackers looked around.

"I need her" the voice spoke up once more.

"Tough shit you reject elf, she's ours" Masky stated as his hand gripped my wrist.

All of a sudden I felt a shock go through me, I couldn't help but let out a little 'yelp'.

Then I heard a ding, it came from my phone that was placed in my pocket.

Suddenly, both of my attackers heads snapped towards it and hoodie reached over and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

He tossed it to the ground.

"Come out here you little bug" Hoodie demanded as we all watched my phone glitch.

As if by magic a person appeared in front of us, his blonde hair was recognizable from a mile and his height was unmistakable. His eyes were different but I knew who this was. 

"This can't be possible" I said in disbelief as he only grinned at us.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" He asked as I gulped while Masky kept a firm grip on my wrist.

"Fuck off—"

"—BEN?!"

___________________
______
Lolol expect another chapter Saturday!!

Hope you liked it!!

What are you gonna be for Halloween?????

Love you all!!
See ya laterz!!!!!!! ^^