54

Herro!!

Credits to cute_aly909 for letting me use her OC in this chapter!! Their OC is "Bullseye".

Credits to Nicadenic for letting me use their OC in this chapter!! Their OC is "The Axeman".

If your character is in the chapter then I will credit you!! If it's not in the chapter then there's no need to credit anyone!! So if your OC isn't in the chapter then I won't credit it because it takes up a lot of space and things, BUT if I do use it for THAT chapter then I WILL credit you!! Hopefully that makes sense!! ^^

Love you all!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Follow me on Instagram: @//Anime_fondness
______
____
__

           The guy known as 'The Axeman' toppled over in pain, thankfully he let me go.

I took a few steps back as he had hunched over groaning in agonizing pain.

He looked up at me, squinting. Then he looked over at his accomplice.

"Get her bullseye" he wheezed out as he stood there hunched over.

As I glanced back I noticed the boy running towards me, surly he isn't that strong since he seems young.

'I got this-' my thoughts were cut off as I was tackled to the ground by the boy.

My back hit the ground as I am sure there will be lots of bruises by morning.

I winced and coughed- regaining my breathe.

He didn't have any good weapons other then a bow with some arrows to go with it.

This means he's not so good with up close matches only afar. I could use this to my advantage.

Struggling with this new found pain and plan in mind I pushed off the teen; surprisingly it wasn't as hard as the others.

He toppled off and quickly sprung to his feet drawing an arrow in his bow.

I too had got up and already was ahead of him, I grabbed the bow. He seemed to be shocked which I took the opportunity to yank the bow out of his hands.

Now he was defenseless.

The other boy was still in pain but was trying to overcome it- it wouldn't be long which means I'm on a time limit- a quick one at that.

There is two of them and one of me.

I did the only thing I could do in this situation.

I gave them my middle finger and ran towards my friends with the bow in my hand.

I caught up with my group only to find them on the floor groaning in pain. They seemed to be beaten up badly- maybe not that bad but enough to put them on the ground.

It's not saying much since half of them can not fight. Crystal though seems to be on her feet- basically the only one left standing.

Damn, Carrah's sister can actually withstand them. (Sorry guys, my sister is honestly a beast- in a good way).

I dropped the bow and grabbed one of the knives that laid on the floor.

I quickly tackled one of the intruders as the other dude tackled Crystal.

I looked down at my intruder and noticed his white mask, kinda makes him look like a girl.

As I examined him a bit more he had used this time to kick me off which sent me flying- not really.