43

Herro~

Comment. Share. Vote

I wanna say.. I love making deals with you guys!!

If you have any deals to make with me please comment!!

Let's say, you want the next chapter right? Well then make me a deal.

Example: Maybe, if your comment gets 5 other comments I'll post the next chapter. (This is an example)

Of course I'll tweak it a bit and I can refuse but I love making deals with you guys!!

If you want to make a deal for the next chapter comment a deal for me!!

Love you all and hope you like this chapter!!

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness
_________

I sighed as I began to walk, I needed to catch my breath- I feel like I'm gonna puke. This is to much for me.

I looked behind me and there was no one but the dark woods, finally it hit me.

It's dark and I'm in the woods alone.

Fuck my life.

I turned back around and started to walk some more, I know if I turned right I'll hit the street so I should be good.

I ventured father down the way I'm facing, the woods is somewhat scary but I had to do what I had to do in the moment.

After about 20 more minutes of walking I turned right and started my way to the street, I'm sure they have given up and I needed to go home.

I pushed pass some branches and I could see the outline of the woods, the street was in view and I quietly cheered.

As I was about to step in the open I could hear a car coming, quickly, I ducked behind a tree, peeking out only a little.

I'm afraid it might be the two people and I don't want to get caught.

The car slowly drove by though something was different.

"(Y/N)" a voice began, "(Y/N) it's me, Ben" it continued to shout out my name.

"Ben?" I mumbled as I looked out some more.

The car drove off slowly, calling out my name.

As I closely at it, in the dark, I could see it's Ben's car.

"Ben, BEN!" I yelled as I got out of my hiding spot and ran in the open towards the car that was slowly riding away.

"BEN!" I shouted once more, "PLEASE TURN AROUND" I begged as I ran after the car in my tattered dress.

I saw the car screech to a stop.
Ben looked out his window and called for me.

"Yea! It's me" I yelled out as I ran to the passenger side.

I quickly opened the door and got in.

My heart was pounding from the rush, I laid back in my seat trying to relax from my aching body.

"I've been searching for you for a while" he told me as he started to drive towards my house.

I glanced at him, trying to control my breathing.

"I bet, where the hell were you? I almost got kidnapped" I scolded him as I closed my eyes from exhaustion.

He took a peek at me then looked back on the rode.

"I'm sorry, I got caught in something" he apologized as he drove down the rode.

"Apology accepted I guess" I mumbled as I opened my eyes to look out the window, it was so dark.

It was quiet for a few minutes till he slowed down the car and grabbed something.

"Hey, you left your phone at the place and I picked it up" he handed me my phone as I took it.

"Thanks" I whispered to him as I looked out the window again.

He put something else in my lap as he started to drive more.

I looked down and saw it was my chips.

I looked at him and smiled a bit and looked at the rode ahead of us.

'At least I got some chips out of this' I thought and smiled to myself.

The ride home was quiet but to me that's a good thing. I wanted nothing more than to take a shower and go to sleep.

We pulled up at my house and I saw the time was 11:00 pm, the party is ending or has ended I guess.

I got out of my car and turned to Ben.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" I told him as he smiled at me.

"No problem, I had fun despite some rough bumps" he chuckled a bit and I couldn't help but join in.

"Let's do this again but minus the kidnapping" I joked as he laughed.

I turned to my house and I heard Ben say 'see ya later' and drove off.

I opened my door and closed it behind me- not forgetting to lock it.

I looked around my house and I walked to the kitchen, the lights were on so someone must be awake.

I looked in the kitchen and both my parents were there talking.

I wanted to go take a shower, I probably look like a mess.

I looked down at my dress and of course my dress is shredded and there's mud everywhere plus a few leaves- I also noticed I don't have my shoes.

Great, just great.

I looked up and my parents finally noticed me and my dad was the first to get up and walk towards me.

"Why are you so dirty?" He questioned me as his eyes held concern, I brushed it off with a shrug.

"Kas and I wanted to go outside for a bit, we were playing around and long story short we thought we saw a something shiny in the tree line and as we ventured further it was just trash" I told my father as I looked at my mom.

He paused a bit and looked at me, deciding whether or not to believe me however, he rubbed his eyes and sighed.

"Alright, be more careful" he mumbled as he went passed me to go to his room, not before stoping to turn to me.

"Also, that young man didn't hurt you did he?" He asked, more like demanded. I laughed it off a bit, nervously.

"No, he was a gentleman" I laughed a little more, trying to ease the tension.

This seemed to take some relief off of him as he nodded and left, I sighed in my head.

I turned to my mother as she smiled a me, "he seemed lovely" she told me as we began to talk about the night.

I made sure to leave out some details.

___________
Herro guys

I have another book up on my other account called Carrah-Van-Helsing
The book is called: dark rose

It's a vampire book!
________
Also..

I've been having an on and off week, I guess my mind is being an asshole Lolol.

I love you guys, so much. ❤️