8

5 votes for next chapter!

Follow me on Instagram: @anime_fondness

~edited~
_______
_____
__

The group of girls finally made it to the store.

"Heck ya!" Carissa beamed as she disappeared into the store.

"You've got to be kidding me" Mercedes mumbled under her breath as she ran in after her.

"Well that's my cue" Nicole walked in leaving the other girls outside.

Carrah sighed and went into the store followed by Kaspien.

-y/n- looked at everyone as they all dispersed in their sections of the store.

Rolling her eyes while giving off her small smile, she made her way into the store.

-y/n- looked around for her dress. Something not to much but not to little either.

"Maybe this one?" She whispered to herself as she took part of the fabric in her hands.

"Looking for something in particular?" A voice said, startling -y/n-.

Slowly, the -h/c- haired girl turned around only to be face to face with Ben.

"Uh hi?" She questioned him, curious as to why he's here.

"Hi -y/n-, so I see you're looking for a dress" he gestured towards the dresses, he was right.

Pausing; she looked around, "indeed I am" she trailed off while looking at Ben. "Not to sound or be rude, but why are you here?" Ben shrugged as he gave his explanation.

"I saw you through the window and just thought you would like some company maybe, or some help" he smiled, trying to be polite as possible. Was it working?

"Oh, um, of corse. More the merrier, right?" She laughed a little, unsure of this situation.

"I guess" he too, joined in the small, forced laugh.

Silence quickly formed.

Turning around, -y/n- went back to examine the dress more before he came along.

"So, this one you like?"

The -h/c- jumped a little, as he was right next to her ear- almost like a statue.

"Oh, sorry for scaring you" he apologized as -y/n- gave off a small, nervous laugh.

"No need, I wasn't scared-just startled is all, and to answer your question, well" she trailed off a bit, "I do like this one, don't you?" She asked still looking at the dress. Ben gazed over the dress, imagining the girl in it. Suddenly, an idea made its way into his mind.

"I do, but just to make sure it fits and all, you should try it on" giving one of his famous smiles, yet again.

"Ok" she mumbled, her face turning slightly red as she quickly grabbed the dress and walked towards the dressing room.

Minutes passed as Ben sat down at one of the benches and waited for -y/n- to come out.

Finally, taking forever or so he thought, she came out wearing a beautiful f/c dress with little ruffles that goes to the knees. The ruffles are f/c with sf/c that complimented each other nicely. To top it off, it's a sleeveless dress and the top is a solid f/c that really brings out your eyes.

He stood up and looked at her as his eyes sparkled, unable to speak.

He stood there, staring at her as she shifted uncomfortably under his watchful gaze.

"Um" she spoke up, a little red in the face. "Is this good? Or" she mumbled as she grabbed the sides of her dress.

"You're beautiful" he whispered, thinking that he had said it in his head.

"I'm sorry, what was that" -y/n- asked, she didn't quite catch what he said— or maybe she didn't believe what he had said.

Realizing what he did, he blushed a bit and quickly tried to cover it up, "nothing!" He stammered, as his face grew hotter.

"Anyways, that dress is perfect" he stuttered out, mentally kicking himself.

"Oh, um, thank you" she replied with a shy smile and went back in the dressing room to change into her clothes.

As she went to change, Ben saw -y/n-'s friends coming and quickly announced his departure to -y/n- and left the store.

She heard the faint bye and sighed softly. As she finished up changing, she stepped out of the dressing room and saw her friends waiting for her, some of them just got done shopping.

"Well, lets go!" Carissa inquired as she headed towards the cast register as everyone else followed, including -y/n-.

'That was fun, I guess' she thought to herself while she talked with her friends.

Little did she know, something big was going to happen.

____________
Sorry it took so long, been busy with sports, school, music, etc. anyways here's another chapter.