27

Follow me on Instagram at: anime_fondness

20 votes for next chapter!!

Please read the authors note at the end of this chapter! Or don't, it's whatever.

Hope you like it! Please vote, share, and comment!
____________

The day ended rather quickly, it's Friday at least.

As I was finishing up my homework I started thinking of the school day.

Ben wasn't there this time, was he sick? I didn't know. Xavier wasn't there either.

I wonder if those two decided to ditch or something. It could be just a coincidence that both of them got sick. I mean it's very likely I suppose.

Sooner or later I finished my homework and headed to the kitchen for dinner.

Prom was next week, I decided I want to go but with whom? I don't know, but let's see what happens.

I sat at the table with my parents and begin eating the food.

Time seem to pass as my mom tried to make small talk while my dad made some funny remarks here and there. I loved it so much, I hope nothing changes this.

I laughed with my dad as my mom got fake offended, she too begin to slowly laugh with us.

Later that night after I had taken a shower I decided to go and get ready for bed, praying that I wouldn't have any nightmares this time- especially no drowning nightmares.

I laid my head on the table and begin to drift into a nice loving dream. It seemed I have no nightmares this time, I smiled as I snuggled deeper into my pillow enjoying my break.

****

I woke up with a smile, today is Saturday and I have a break today! I was content to an extent.

I sighed a bit out of relief and did my normal routine. I went to the kitchen to have my brunch. Dad was already at work while my mom to had left.

I made some cereal and decided to watch some tv for the meantime.

After a while I turned the tv off and headed towards my room to play some video games. (Or wherever you play video games).

I turned on my WII console and proceeded to play Mario cart.

After playing, things where going smoothly. I paused the game to get some snacks and drinks from the kitchen. I glanced out the window as I headed back to my room with the stuff. It was dark out already.

It felt like just a few minutes ago that I started playing, I wonder where the time had went.

I shrugged it off as I heard the door open from the house, I peeked in the hall and saw my mom.

I smiled and headed in my room eating the snack I had brought. After taking a quick munch break I un-paused the game and finished the 3rd lap.

First place again.

I decided to play one more set of rounds before turning it off.

I picked a random place and waited for the count down, once it hit 1 I immediately zoomed off. I laughed a bit as I hit someone with my shell.

Just as my character took first place I got struck by lightning and my character became tiny. The weird thing about it though was a new character passed me but I have never seen it before.

It kinda looked like link was driving a fast car. But why would link be in this game?

I dismissed the thought and tried to regain my victory spot as the track race was coming to an end quickly.

I tried to hit the car with a red shell but it went right through it.

'Aww nutter butters! This guy is a cheat' I mentally took note and sighed out of frustration.

In the end link had won all of them. I didn't even come close!

I was some what irritated that he won only because he cheated and used some type of glitch in the game system.

I grumbled to my self and turned off the game system.

However it didn't do anything. Link was still on the podium holding his gold medal.

I got a little anxious and just unplugged the TV. It seemed to do the trick.

I checked the time to see it was 9:00 (21:00) at night and decided to just go to sleep early.

I brushed my teeth, put my PJ's on and turned off the lights.

I didn't have any nightmares this time which I was thankful for.

I smiled while my mind went into a heavenly slumber.

_____
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT!!

Heh, but I know exactly how this book will end!! And yes there will be a 2nd book!!

Drum role please

There will also be a 3rd book!! I have all the books planned out and everything!!

So stay tuned. Hehehe.