51

HERRO!!
Hope you like this chapter!!

Jackie is an OC created by: sillycookie1603
(Her friend drew the picture above so credit to her friend for the drawing of sillycookie1603  OC!!)

I do love letting people show me their oc's and things to help with my book! It's fun and interesting though I wish there were more guy OC's Lolol my OC's will be coming soon as well in the book.

Thank you again sillycookie1603 for letting me use Jackie!! She's so cool!!

You all should follow her ^^^^^
Also, follow my good friend in real life Identity5750 her drawing skills are amazing and so is her writing!!! You should go follow them!!

(о''о)
Also, love you guys!!
_________
_______
_____
___
__
_

I shot up and looked around my room, my eyes catching the eyes of the intruder.

Dark turquoise eyes stared back into my (e/c) ones. Fear slowly started building up as my heart quickened. I gulped a bit and glanced at the intruders attire.

They seem to have on a black hoodie with a teal hood, blending well within the darkness, their shoulder length blonde hair was visible as well as their grey mouthguard that had green lines on the side. They seem to be wearing jeans that had black converse.

The moonlight broke into the room and I noticed something shiny in their ear- it was a Bar earring.

As I scanned their face they seem to be glancing around me room, all of a sudden I felt self conscious about it. I know they are an intruder but damn dude, this is my room.

I kept my gaze on them as I saw their head moving around ever so slightly, taking in everything.

They seem to pace around a bit as I sat there, helplessly.

'Are they gonna hurt me?' I wondered to myself as I gazed upon them.

'Maybe they won't do anything' I thought but that thought soon vanished as another sickening thought overcame it.

'Why would an intruder break into my room and not do anything to me? Surely they are here for a reason whether it's for money or for me' my mind scolded me.

I tensed a bit as they sat on the edge of my head and looked at me.

"Hey" I heard them mumbled as I let out a 'yes'. They sounded like a girl. Aside from that, the question still lingered in my mind.

What do they want from me?

"Call me Jackie" I heard them say as it took time for me to process this since I was in a state of fear.

(Guys, idk if you have ever been truly scared before but let me tell you something. If you ever feel truly scared- I can 100% guarantee you will feel the adrenaline AND do things that may seem dumb- when I was in a state of fear I could not, COULD NOT open a fucking door- I just couldn't get my hands to grab onto the doorknob and twist it open- seems dumb right? But I can guarantee when you are truly scared you lose all thoughts and start to panic)

My hands started fidgeting as I grasped onto my blanket to calm it down. My mind racing as I tried to calm my breathing- all she did was watch me.

After a little bit I nodded in understanding and I could tell she smiled a bit.

"Alright" she began while scanning around my room, "I'm going to help you" just then she snapped her fingers and the lights in my (closet, lamp, or computer- chose one, all, and or some) turned on.

I sat there shocked as she glanced at my face, probably amused by my reaction. I was in a daze until her voice pulled me out of it.

"I know about your friend and the Liu thing plus some other miner problems you've been having recently" she told me as I listened intently, "I'm here to help get your friend back" she stated as I looked at her uncertain- should I trust her or no?

"How can I trust you?" I stuttered out, still not feeling entirely comfortable around this girl.

She shrugged, "I'm a friend of Liu's and we had met before" she trailed off a bit, "a long time ago before Jeff and Liu became who they are today, though" she paused a bit- thinking about what she should say next, "our encounters were very brief- more like a little 'hi' and a shy 'hello' here and there".

I slowly nodded taking in all this new information. She looked down at her shoes and back up at me.

"Though that's irrelevant now, at this moment I am here to help you get your friend back" she informed me as I looked at her wearily.

"Alright" I started, "if what you're saying is true" I trailed off stuttering a bit, "then you might tell Liu and Liu doesn't want me to do this, he said he would stop me and prevent me from saving my fr-"

"I won't tell him" she had cut me off. I looked at her, stunned by how blunt she is.

"But" I stuttered, "you and him are friends, why wouldn't you tell him?" I questioned as she shrugged once more.

"It's clear he doesn't want you involved but" she inquired as she leaned back a bit, her hands holding her up as she gazed up at the ceiling, "this girl means a lot to you and you mean a lot to Liu, I know if you were kidnapped or something, Liu wouldn't hesitate to come save you even if I- or anyone else forbid him from doing so, he would still try and save you. This is no different plus" she turned her head towards me, "you're gonna need all the help you can get"

"What does that suppose to mean?" I asked as she sighed a bit, "it means" she trailed off as she sat up straight, "the thing you're up against isn't necessarily friendly nor human- I'm sure Liu has informed you this"

He has though I don't believe it- more like I don't want to believe it.

"Alright" I mumbled, "how can you help?" I asked as she turned her head towards the light- my gaze following hers.

"well" she mumbled and snapped her fingers, just then the lights went out. "I have powers that you might need"

I gulped and the light(s) that were previously on was turned off once more.

"Okay I believe you" I stuttered out as she hummed in response.

"Alright" she got up and made her way towards my window and snapped her fingers as the lights turned on again, "I'll be back, my number is already in your phone"

I quickly reached for my phone and opened it up going straight to my contact. By a miracle, it was. It had her face and name next to it, this girl is a force to be reckoned with.

"Turning on and off lights aren't the only things I can do (y/n)" with that she was gone, I blinked a bit and put my phone back as I looked at my window confused yet relieved about everything.

Though, one thought struck in my head.

'She left the lights on'

_________
____
_

Lolol the last line was to be funny- idk.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

So tired

Fucking crickets are annoying!!

I have work tomorrow uuugghh!!

Love you all, till next time!!