33

Herro my lions, it's been a while!! Sorry!!

There's other books I want to write!!

Hope you enjoy this!!

___________
As we paid at the door, I made my way to a corner while scanning the crowd. There is a handful of groups here and there, more than I though it would be. I cringed a bit about the whole ordeal, did I really make the right choice to come? I don't know however, I got this feeling of.. what do you call it? A feeling of unsureness.

The night seemed a bit to eerie for my liking, it just doesn't feel right at all.

Brushing off the assumption I saw Carrah make her way towards me with a small smile, Kaspien following right after.

"Sup Y/N" Carrah spoke and glanced at the large crowd.
I gave a small smile back, "nothing much, we are finally here and I'm already bored out of my mind" I chuckled a bit from my own comment.

The two girls laughed as well.

"You and me both" Carrah replied still laughing a bit. I grinned a bit as I scan the crowd. Part of me is happy and enjoying my friends company but the other part is dying to get out of here plus the awful feeling I have doesn't help.

I saw Kaspien glance at all the exits, she really is a bit to jumpy in these types of situation- she always has to have an escape plan for everything. I inwardly chuckled at my thought, however, I am kinda like that as well so I can't really blame her.

After a minute I saw Carrah walk off while Kaspien walked in a different direction.

I sighed feeling the loneliness sink in a little, I kinda figured this would happen yet I tried to tell myself white lies about it.

The song changed and I saw the group I came with on the dance floor, some of the boys trying to hit on the girls and failing, miserably.

I looked around and spotted Jack, the one with sun glasses, on the wall looking down at his phone.

Why does he have sunglasses inside? And at night?

Questions ran through my head but it stopped when I convinced myself that I shouldn't judge a person so quickly, it's not fair for them.

I stared at him a bit across the crowded room, hoping he won't think I'm some sort of creep. Although, I would think it is kinda creepy. 'Gosh darn it Y/N, stop being creepy!!' I mentally screamed.

My breath hitched as I saw his head look up, and straight at me.

I quickly turned to look to my right, quickly admiring the wall.
'Nice going, the one guy that wanted to be your partner probably thinks you're a creep' I thought to myself.

'Whatever, I am just going to go get a drink of water and freshen up a bit' I told myself.

I quietly rushed to the bathroom with millions of doubts in my mind.

'What the heck am I doing, this is not me!' I scolded my brain.

There wasn't any females in the bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror.

'God, not even 15 minutes in and I'm already acting like a creep' I mentally groaned.

'Can this night get any worse? Honestly, it's like a freaken nightmare' I sighed a bit.

After a few minutes of collecting myself I decided to head back but my mind was still distracted. I made some turns here and there, although I didn't hear any noises which was strange. The music should be blasting and some teachers should be around ensuring the children's safety.

Why is there no sound?

Did I take a wrong turn?

I found myself going through the wrong door, it lead me outside from the back of the place that prom was held.

"What the.." I trailed off, looking around in the darkness. Forgetting the door which quietly shut behind me.

"This isn't right" I whispered to myself as I turned around to head back inside.

"I don't believe I had the honor of having a dance Y/N" a voice spoke behind me.

I froze, my hand on the doorknob.

"Care to dance?" It asked, I quietly turned around to who the person was.

"You've got to be kidding me" I whispered.

_______________
Sorry it took so long!!
Hope you enjoy it!

It kinda sucks!

But what ever, it's a filler!

Who could be the mystery person??
Comment who you think it Is!!