18

This is short so only 12 votes for next chapter!!

Shout outs
Tall_and_Angry
sillycookie1603
Maria_Cat_
Thnx for all your likes and help!!!

__________
I exited the bathroom a little shaken up about the whole ordeal.

The girl in the mirror haunted my mind, I felt like I know her from somewhere but where. Black hair, black dress, black soulless eyes- looked so cold and dead.

Who was she, what was she.

I looked around the cafe and saw my friends and Xavier chatting- more like my friends comforting him.

I feel bad for doing what I did but the pressure was to much. I wanted this so badly but, I didn't think it would ever happened. Now that it has happened I froze.

Do I really want this? That was the big question.

They hadn't notice my presence as I kept my gaze at them. My gaze turned at the sound of the bell. It seems everyone's heads had turned towards the door.

Ben and that person.

My eyes froze on them laughing, I think I'm going to be sick again but I held it in.

Immediately the persons eyes scanned the room and saw my friends and Xavier. Ben and the person walked towards them as I went out the back door.

My friends face before I left held shock, anger, and sadness towards that person- that's the same feelings I have.

However, Xavier's face held-

delight.

Could it be that I was wrong once again about these feelings? Why can't they go away.

Tears formed in my eyes on my walk home as my phone had buzzed.

I got it out of my pocket and scanned it.

A text from my friends and Xavier.

'Where are you?'
'Your taking for ever'
'Is... it a no?'
'Ben and you know who is here'
'Please hurry!!'

I read them all.

I sent back all of them one message.

'I'm going home, I don't feel well'

I sent Xavier a different one saying 'I need some time to think and I'm going home. I don't feel well'

Immediately I got responses but I just shoved my phone back in my pocket.

I couldn't think about it, my vision was blurry from the water coming out of my eyes.

Why, why is this happing. I should be happy Xavier asked me to prom. I should be happy that you know who is talking to Ben. I should be happy that Liu is back and Jeff- even if they seem different.

But I'm not, I wished for these things besides you know who to come back but I'm not. I'm not happy with this at all.

I cried silently as I walked home. I took the back way with less traffic, I didn't want anyone I know to see me like this.

I wiped my tears as more came, it wouldn't stop.

I sniffled a bit as I looked to cross the street. With my vision I couldn't see the car coming as I went across the road.

Immediately I heard the honking and my eyes widen with worry as I looked to the side.

My mind froze and I couldn't move or speak as they tried to stop but to no avail.

Time seemed to slow down as it headed straight towards me.

'Help' was my last thought as I felt some kind of impact then just blackness.

_____
Cliff hanger!!

I didn't get the 130 likes but whatever, Lolol. Enjoy!!

Btw, thnx for the people who helped!!

Read-chan nuuuuuu ;~;
Follow me on Instagram at anime_fondness.