39

^^^^^^^^^^
The picture is my wife and I (we aren't actually married it's a joke lolol I have a lot of wives and husbands 😂) We went roller skating this weekend and swimming!! Also I dyed some of my hair blue last week- only the under part. That was my first time dyeing my hair Lolol. Also I'm the one reaching my hand out holding the phone 😂
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~

Like.share.comment

Please follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness

Enjoy~

(*^◯^*)

____________________

We made our way to his car, I kept taking glances everywhere- especially the woods. I don't know why though, I can feel something is off but I can't quite put my finger on it. However, it could just be my mind playing tricks since I'm tired.

As we made our way to the car I can't help but feel someone is watching my every move. I know it's not Ben, he's in front of me.

I took a glance over my shoulder near the woods- my eyes danced over the tree line.

Is someone in there?

I wondered as my eyes landed on some kind of figure.

My body seemed to stop as my eyes looked at the figure.

"Hey, Ben" I called out to the shortie a few feet in front of me, my eyes still on the figure by the tree line.

I heard his footsteps stop and turn to me, quickly, I glanced at him.

"I think I saw something over there" I mumbled as I turned my head back to the tree line where the figure was. To my surprise there was no figure at all.

"What the.." I mumbled as I turned back to face Ben, "I swear I saw something by the trees".

He looked at my face then over my shoulder towards the tree line then shrugged his shoulders.

"It could be your imagination or just your eyes playing tricks on you y/n" He said while brushing it off and turned to get into his car.

I looked back one last time and sighed.

"Yea, I guess" I mumbled and got into the passenger seat.

The drive home wasn't terrible although I couldn't help but have this bad feeling, something is going to happen but I can't put my finger on it.

Ben glanced at me as I looked out the side window wondering why I have this feeling.

I didn't care much, I just wanted to get home. It's late and I'm tired, maybe if I sleep this feeling will go away.

Ben broke the silence.

"Hey" he looked at me for a second then back on the rode.

I looked at him, "yea?" I asked as I looked at the rode as well.

"Tonight was fun" he admitted, he doesn't say much but I had to agree with him. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"Yea" I smiled a bit as the memories came flooding in. Though, there were some shady stuff but all in all it was a good night.

As we neared my neighborhood I looked at the review mirror and saw some car following us, maybe they live in the same neighborhood.

As we came closer to my street I realized it was following us, I have never seen that car on my street before.

"Hey Ben" I uttered as he made a 'hmm' sound.

"I'm not entirely sure but I think the car behind us is following us" I murmured unsure, I could be wrong.

I looked back as Ben took a look in the review mirror. I looked at his face as it held confusion.

"You might be right" he cautioned, "let's be sure though" with that he took a turn away from my street, I looked at the review mirror and so did the car.

"This doesn't mean anything yet" Ben inquired, "but if it keeps following us for 10 more minutes then it's safe to say its following us" he pointed out while taking another turn.

"I'm going to be taking different routes that most people don't use to see if it's still following us" he muttered under his breath, I only nodded and kept my eyes on the vehicle.

It was dark so I couldn't see who's driving, it's so late out. Why would anyone be following us at this hour.

We took another turn and once again so did the car.

I looked at how much gas we have, it looks to be enough barely if we were to go home now however, if we keep this up the car will run out of gas.

I don't think we have the luxury to keep driving much longer.

"We are going to need gas soon" I murmured more to myself as I kept taking glances at the mirror unsure on what to do.

I checked my phone and to my surprise it still had some battery left so if things take a turn for the worse I could at least call for help.

Ben looked at the gas tank and cursed quietly under his breath.

"We will need to get gas soon" he stated while turning once more.

'No dip sherlock' I thought, the car was still trailing behind us.

"On the bright side, there could be people at the gas station so the car couldn't hurt us. To many witnesses" I informed, Ben only smirked while taking a side glance at me.

"You know your stuff huh" he joked a bit, while looking into the review mirror.

I grinned a bit, "I read a bunch of books and seen enough horror movies to at least know what to do" I retorted feeling somewhat accomplished on my statement.

"Good to know" he mumbled to himself, I couldn't catch that so I brushed it off.

I looked back one more time only to see someone in the passenger seat, that person looked familiar. I couldn't quite see the figure well but I have a feeling that I know them.

Who is that person?

_________
Ohhhhhh cliffhanger

Love those anyways, hoped you enjoyed it!!

(๑>◡<๑)

This year has been a roller coaster but it's safe to say 2018 has been the worst year of my life in my opinion.

('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

For others it's probably great but I hate it lmao.

♪( 'θ)

See ya later~

(╹◡╹)