64

Herro!!
Ahhhhh this is fun Lolol.

Thank you YoominIsGreat for letting me your OC called Rosé!!
Give a lot of love to them please!!

Oof, I wanted to end this book with 10 more chapters but idk. I still need one more thing to happen before it can end.

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness and Bloomatea

Subscribe to me on YouTube: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
________
_____

        "Everyone" he announced while giggling, "Call me Laughing Jack, or LJ if you like~" He turned towards Julia as people were entranced in the show. I, however, was feeling like I was going to throw up, I don't know why but I felt off.

Not only that but part of me feels like I know this dude, I've met this dude, but I don't know where.

I watched as he talked on and on about his tricks for the night, his eyes scanned the people but soon landed on me once more.

I felt a shiver run up my spine as his eyes were locked on mine, could it be that he knows me?

What seemed like forever, which was about 1 minute, he shifted his gaze away from me and started the first act.

He gently took ahold of Julia's hand and asked if she was afraid of heights; she wasn't.

He then asked her to climb the ladder and stand on the platform above the net, of course the crowed was eating all this up as she paused a bit taking a quick glance back to us.

She didn't know if she should do this or not, it seemed risky but she had the net to catch her.

With new found courage she started her way up the tall ladder. Finally she reached the top and stood on the edge of the platform; regrettable, she took a look down and stumbled back a bit out of unknown fear.

"Good job assistant" LJ called out from down below as the crowed was in awe a bit.

Just then a puff a smoke surrounded LJ and disappeared, only to reappear up by Julia with the swing thing.

He smiled his sharp teeth towards her and around the crowed.

Then the claps and cheers erupted all around as he held up his hands in victory.

I, however, wasn't liking any of this. There was something off, something unusual.

As LJ talked I informed my friends that I needed to use the restroom. With that I walked down and left the tent, though the whole time I could feel someone's gaze upon me- someone creepy.

I left the tent and looked around to find the Bathroom, as I looked around it was obviously night but the weird thing is... was that no one was around. It seemed the park was closed.

As I walked around a bit more I found a Porta potty, quickly, I did my business and got some hand sanitizer then left.

As I ventured back I scanned my surroundings as a thick fog, like LJ's smoke, emerged from somewhere.

I shivered a bit as I neared the tent until someone grabbed onto my wrist and yanked me back.

I yelped as I turned around to face the clown.

"Laughing Jack" I mumbled, astonished. Why was he out here? And not in there?

His smile grew as he giggled a bit while I was getting creeped out.

"Why are you here and not in the tent with Julia?" I stuttered out while I pulled on my wrist a bit.

He laughed while tightening his hold on me.

"She's doing amazing by herself, ya know your friend is one of a kind" he giggled as I stood there confused as heck.

"What do you want?" I mumbled as I finally got my hand free but stumbled back a bit. He smiled while holding back giggles as he looked down at me.

"Well, I'm here to report back to Smiling wannabe and his stitched up brother" he giggled as things started to fall into place.

My mind raced back to when I was in high school.

"Jeff and Liu" I whispered as I held my wrist close to my chest. This can't be possible, they can't come, I'm going to die.

"No" I mumbled out, "no, they can't know. I already have this guy on my ass. He sent me a call earlier this week and-" I rambled on until LJ had cut me off.

"A call?" He asked as he was no longer laughing or giggling, this new LJ kind of creeped me out.

"Yes" I stuttered out as his whole demeanor turned serious.

"Who called?" He demanded to know as his voice turned dark, my body shivered in fear.

"I don't know who, but they told me they were coming and that no more mercy would be given to me" I whispered in fear as LJ stood there silent, could he know who they are?

"Anything else?" He added as the smoke thickened. I looked around nervously, this is getting creepy.

"They said that no one knows of my location, not my so called 'bodyguards' from before so I'm defenseless- they also know about my new friends" I quietly added as LJ hummed, he seemed to be in a daze as he thought of different things.

"Alright" he smiled and returned to his fun self. He giggled as the smoke started to clear a bit.

"Thank you -y/n-" before I could ask about how he knew my name he vanished in the smoke.

I stood there stunned but managed to compose myself.

I ran back to the tent and made my way to my spot with my friends.

Apparently Julia finished being the assistant and was sitting next to me, smiling.

There was someone else doing tricks now as LJ entertained the crowed more.

I though, wanted to leave.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a hatchet flew inside the tent from the entrance as gasps and screams were heard.

All eyes shifted from the hatchet stuck in the wood ladder to the entrance of the tent.

A boy with brown messy hair, googles, mouthguard, and a brown hoodie with a blue hood entered the tent. His head ticked to the side a bit as he gripped another hatchet in his hand.

"Hey everyone" he announced as he ticked a bit, "The party just started"

Just then three more people emerged inside the tent.

Two boys I knew, my mind went back to the fight in woods.

Masky and hoodie were their names.

But then this new person, female, had joined them, carrying sheers. she was wearing all black with short blonde hair and green eyes. She smiled a bit while looking around.

"Let's start the party" the goggles guy announced and ran towards LJ.

_____________
_________

Hope you like it!!
I'm trying to speed shit up lmao

I need to do a scene where you go to a party so I can finally finish the book.

Ahhh stay tuned to next weeks chapter!! Or maybe tomorrow depending on my mood.

Love you all!!