Mission to Wave!

"Perverted Cyclops: Here, where are you?"

Kakashi couldn't help but sweat drop at the name Naruko had chosen for him. In his earpiece, he heard Sasuke grunt.

"Silent teme: 20 metres away from target, here." Sasuke was annoyed at the nickname Naruko had given him, he did his best not to pout.

"Raging Fox: 5 metres away from target, here." Naruko's sweet voice called out.

They waited a minute.

Annoyed, Naruko spoke, "Sakura? Where the hell are you?!" 

Silence. "....Pink Banshee: 25 metres away from target. WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE THIS STUPID NICKNAME!?" 

The 3 other members of the team wondered when the ringing in their ears will stop.

Naruko didn't reply. She snuck behind their target, getting closer. Kakashi's voice came.

"That's right Naru-chan. Steady..... NOW!" She pounced.

"MEOWRRR!" 

Naruko screamed, "WHY DO WE HAVE TO CATCH THIS STUPID CAT ALL THE TIME?!"

~~~~~~~~

"Team 7 reporting back from our mission: Finding the missing cat Tora."

Kakashi stated, signing a report form.

The Sandaime blew smoke from his pipe, smiling amusingly at Naruko, who was healing her scratches and pouting.

"Good. You caught Tora and did it in a record of 15 minutes, beating the last one by 20 minutes." Hiruzen smiled.

The Fire Daimyo (Feudal Lord)'s wife picked up Tora, squeezing the living hell out of it. 

"OH MY BABY TORA! I'M SO GLAD THEY'VE FOUND YOU! YOUR SAFE!" She squealed, handing in the payment.

On her way to the exit, she stared at Naruko for a minute. "Oh darling your so cute!" She exclaimed, pinching Naruko's cheeks.

Then she left, leaving Naruko nursing her sore cheeks.

"Why does that happen all the time!?" Naruko asked, exasperated. 

Kakashi chuckled amusingly, patting her head. "Your just too adorable Naru-chan." Naruko pouted in response.

Hiruzen smiled amusingly at the pair. Clearing his throat, he spoke.

"Ok Team 7. For your next mission, you can babysit, do civilian chores, paint fences-"

Suddenly, a loud shriek and a "NO! TORA COME BACK!" was heard.

"Or Catch Tora the cat again." Hiruzen finished.

"NO!" Naruko yelled.

Everyone stared at her, amused. "I don't wanna do these lame missions! We're Ninja!" Grabbed a mission in disgust, reading it.

"Taking the trash out? Really? This is just getting ridiculous!" Iruka, who was also there, cleared his throat.

"Now Naruko. You are a Genin, Genin are supposed to do D-rank missions...."

Naruko pouted. "Iruka-Sensei's doing a lecture again...." She muttered.

Hiruzen smiled sheepishly, "Although Genin are supposed to do simple D-rank missions, I must agree that these missions are getting ridiculous!"

He read through a few papers in astonishment at the ridiculousness.

He threw them away. "Naruko, you still must bear with these D-rank missions..."