Chapter 14

Okay...I'm sorry...like, really really sorry...I didn't have time before half term, then i had exams, and then i messaged nikki like 'so what's supposed to happen in the next chapter?' and we were there just like '...errrrrr...?'. Like, MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK! So, yeah, it's been four months.

THREE MONTHS AND I'M STILL SOBER!!!

...

sorry...

So, we talked yesterday, and finally sorted out something for this chapter-although im not promising anything-as i write this, it's 2:30am XD

okay, not anymore :P

But yeah, we'd really appreciate it if you'd pass this around to ur friends!!! :D:D:D 

Oh, and the songs in the chapter will be at the end! :D

~Chapter 14~

~Melody's POV~

I walked into the park and grinned at the sight of the big-ass stage dominating it.

This was going to be fun.

To raise money for Scarlette's treatment, we were putting on performances of dance, drama and music in the park for only a few dollars entry and then whatever you want to donate. James and Cece were acting out some scenes for them, Harley was performing her own piano composition while I was singing, along with Cece, Lyra, and Alex.

Alex...

I hadn't talked to him since the Review, a week ago.

But I'd heard from Cece that he broke up with Sapphire.

I saw Marcus on stage, telling everyone where to put the bits of scenery and the finishing elements to the stage.

"Marcus!" I shouted, waving to get his attention, as he was the only one of my friends around.

"Hey hidely ho, little lady!" He grinned, turning around, putting down Tyler and helping me up onto the stage.

"Hey!" complained Tyler, but we ignored him, as usual.

"Thanks. Where are the others?"

"I think they're all back there, getting ready. You couldn't put these in the wings, could you?" He asked, passing me his guitar and harmonica that he had left on the floor.

"Sure." I said, taking them from him and walking off into the wings with them. The school was helping us with the performance by providing the stage and the equipment-and some of the students had volunteered to help us by performing and helping out backstage.

So yeah, the stage was pretty legit.

Not that they knew exactly why we were doing this. They just thought it was for cancer patients in general, when really it was for Scarlette-although we had decided whatever excess money we collected would go towards a cancer support charity.

I leant the guitar up against the sound desk, put the harmonica on the desk, and went backstage. The closer I got to the dressing rooms, I started to hear shouting.

"GIMME IT!" that was Cece.

"Cece, calm down!" definately James.

"NO! GIMME!"

"Cece, you can't have it!"

"GIMME THE BIBBLE!"

"CECE SIT!" Now that was Lyra.