Chapter 9

HEYOOOOOO!!!!! ITS NIKKI!!!!!!!!

yeah, i no ur glad 2 c me ;P lol!!! OMG GUYS THERE IS A TREE!!!! I CAN C IT WEN I LOOK OUT OF MY WINDOW!!!!!!

......

yeah its not reli new coz its been there for like, ever... so... I HAVE GONE CRAZY!!!!!

heres a word of advice ppl - NEVER EVER EAT SUGAR AT 4AM COZ U WILL BE HYPER ALL DAY!!!! take it from a girl with expreiance in that sort of thing! XD

ANYWAY, Abi's chappie was reli emotional wasnt it?! I WANTED TO CRY!!! :'(  this is gonna be a little emotional, but there is also gonna be some funny bits and some REALLY AWKWARD bits too!!!

oh while I'm here: HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!! :D

and dedication goes to AMBER!!!!! she has given me such an epic nickname: SMURF QUEEN!!!!! :D HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?!

also, how annoying is this: while i was writing part of it the laptop crashed and just turned off and since i didnt save it i had 2 write it out AGAIN!  [this happened twice -_- ]

ONWARD HO TO THE STORY!!!

[the pic is of James]

~Chapter 9~

Lyra's P.O.V.

So I guess Little Miss Perfect wasn't so perfect after all. I couldn't believe she had a younger sister... she understood what I was going through...

"Ah shoot!" Melody moaned, burying her face in her hands.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, right now we need to figure out how to get enough money for Scarlette." She said and they all nodded in agreement.

"Bu-" I started.

"Shush Lyra." said James. "We're doing this."

I didn't want them too - I mean, why would they want to in the first place?! But then I nodded. I'm gonna need all the help I can get. "First, I want you to meet her." I told them.

It was now or never...

They nodded, and I lead them through the door. I really hope Scarlette likes them... and more importantly they like her. I looked down at my little sister, sound asleep.

"You can wake her now," said the nurse as she left.

A few moments later, Scarlette woke up.

"Lyra?!" she smiled happily, and reached out her arms to hug me, her brown eyes sparkling.

I hugged her, crying and laughing at the same time.

"Why are you crying?!" she asked.

"Because I get to see you!" I smiled. "You know how much I like to see you!"

"I like seeing you too," she told me.

If only she knew how much that meant to me...

"B-but Lyra... the doctors told me my hair isn't going to be there anymore." She told me, looking scared. "Will you still want to see me?"

I stared at her and laughed. "Of course, silly!"

"But-"

"Scarlette, it doesn't matter! You'll always look beautiful," I told her.