Chapter 3

HEY DUDEZ! Howz u today?? Ooh and how was ur Christmas (if u celebrate it)?

Yeah if u have read The Right Direction on my solo account (@xXParamoreFanXx) u may be surprised 2 find out that I actually managed to write this AND chapter 22 of that! :P yeah I had time on the drive home on Christmas day...

Anyway: PIC OF LYRA ON THE SIDE!

~Chapter 3~
~Lyra's POV~

"HARLEY!" I called. I found her talking to Alex and Melody.

"Oh hey Lyra!" Harley smiled. "Where's James?"

"Oh he's-" I didn't get a chance to tell her, because right at that moment a blond haired girl, who was probably in the year above, ran to us.

"MELODY! HI!!!" she squealed.

"Uh... Krissy... what are you doing here?" Melody asked, clearly uneasy.

"I know!" that was of course, Harley. "You're her sister who is also joining today!"

"YOU WHAT?!" Melody gaped

"I know! SURPRISE! Isn't it great! And don't worry - I won't overshadow you! You can still be my backup singer once I'm famous! ... maybe..." said Krissy.

"Hehehe... thanks Kris..." Melody said awkwardly.

"You are welcome," she smiled. "Okay, I gotta go... that creepy kid with the puppet is following me... it's creepy. Bye Melody! Bye Melody's friends!"

"I'm not her friend!" I snapped, as she walked off.

"You're sister's... uh..." Alex started.

"I know." Melody said "I don't even understand how she got a place in this school! She has been described as - and I quote - 'talentless and irritating'."

She has a sister. This fact made me resent her even more.

At that moment, Marcus and Tyler approached us. "Have you seen-"

"Over there," Melody pointed in Krissy's direction.

"Thanks," he said.

"What you doin' fool? She ain't ever gonna go out with you!" Tyler was saying as they walked away.

"That was weird..." Harley said.

"HI EVERYONE!" came an excited voice.

"Hi CeCe!" I smiled.

"LOOK WHAT I GOT!" she squealed, as she showed us a weird looking contraption.

"What is it?" Melody asked.

"Oh no," Alex said.

"A SNOW MACHINE!" she laughed, turning it on. Fake snow came out of the machine and into tue hallway. CeCe was laughing with joy.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh but don't eat it guys," she said, seriously.

"Woah! What happened here?" Marcus said, coming back with a very red cheek.

"Eat it." I said, smirking.

"Wha-"

"Marcus, are you sure you don't have a dandruff problem anymore?" Tyler asked, interrupting him.

"YES!" Marcus glared at his puppet.

Wow. I never thought that sentence would ever be needed.

"Well the evidence suggests otherwise!" Tyler laughed.

"What happened to you man?" Alex asked Marcus.

"I don't wanna talk about it..." Marcus mumbled.

"Hehe! Your sister slapped him!" Tyler said with amusement.

"Krissy!" Melody whined to no one in particular. "This is why Mum and Dad don't like to be seen in public with you!"

"Why is there snow in the hallway?" we all turned to see Sikowitz.

"CeCe," we all said in unison.

"THAT'S ME!" CeCe exclaimed.

"Get to class!" Sikawitz rolled his eyes.

~*~

By the end of the day I got to know this Melody girl a bit more. Her and Alex seemed to be getting along well. She had also managed to get CeCe, Marcus and even Tyler on her side. James and Harley were also warming to her.

Everyone seemed to like the new girl. Everyone but me.

After classes, I cornered Melody.

"I know what you're trying to do."

"What?" she looked confused.

I laughed menacingly. "Oh don't play dumb! I know what you're doing and it's not gonna work. I own these halls and if you try to challenge me... you die."

"Look I'm not trying to cause any trouble!" she glared at me. "I don't know what your problem is, but I don't understand how you can hate me."

"You don't realise how lucky you are, do you?" I sneered.

"I-what?" she blinked.

"Never mind. Just watch your back."

I walked away from Melody and saw James.

"Hey babe," he smiled. "Need a ride?"

"Nah. My brother's picking me up," I told him.

"Okay. See you tomorrow," he smiled, kissing me.

After he left I made my way out of the front gates. Daniel wasn't picking me up; I lied. Daniel goes to a different school, and would pick me up, but I told him not to. I went to the place I went almost every day after school - unless I had to go to work at the local Freezy Queen - and spent half the weekend at.

It was a half hour walk, but it was worth it. I needed to my own car though, but Mom says we can't afford it. I'm fine with that.

"Hi," I said to Georgia - the woman at reception.

"Hi Lyra," she smiled. "Go on, you know the way."

"Thanks," I said. I walked down the hallway, greeting people I often saw, until I reached the room I needed. I opened the door and put on a smile. "Hi Scarlette!"

"Lyra!" her eyes lit up.

Heehee... what is Lyra's big secret, u ask? Who is Scarlette? Soz can't tell u! ;P all in gd time mah peeps - all in good time!

Lol! Yeah so u may guess what it is, but I won't give anything away and neither will Abi (coz she knows that if she does I will make her death slow and painful with the help of a certain girl called Rachel). [A/N (For this purpose A/N stands for Abi's Note) AAAHHHH! NOOOO! NOT THE RACHEL!!!!!!! PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THE RACHEL!!!!!!! *die*]

Today's song is.... okay I couldn't actually think of a song so I put a funny video from TheSlap.com (the Hollywood Arts site from Victorious) it's Cat's random thoughts! Reli funny - watch it!!!

Yeah... that's all for now folks!

PEACE OUT SUCKAS!

Nikki xxx