Chapter 1

YE-PEPPERS MA LIL SMURFS, SMURFETTES AND TREES!!! how y'all doin 2nite?

so here it is! the long awaited collaboration between me and Abi!!! I'm reli excited 2 hear wot u guys think!!!

Abi and I r writing for different characters so... yeah she'll explain @ the end :) right now I just hope u guys enjoy this! remember 2 vote and comment - and fan 2 if u havent already!!!

the song 4 the chappie is Believe In Me by Demi Lovato and I think it goes quite weel so u guys should listen to it!

and the pic is an awesome one from the Victorious episode: 'A Christmas Tori'... it has almost nothing to do with this tho... its just random... LOL! XD

anyway...

KEEP IT UGLY PPLZ!!!

Nikki xxx

~Chapter 1~

~Melody's POV~

I looked about the new school, checking my schedule awkwardly. Okay, this school was confusing. It was very brightly coloured, and there were lots of people around playing instruments and dancing and singing at random. It gave off that feeling of being inclusive to everyone except me.

I wish I was back in England, not stupid, warm, sunny America.

I wish the  Hedmaster of this school hadn't discovered me for singing.

I wish I was at a normal, English school, not Hollywood Academy for Music and Arts.

I wish there was someone here that will help me get to class.

"Hey, are you okay?" I turned to see a tall boy with brown eyes and swishy blonde/brown hair stood behind me.

"Um, yeah, I'm just- AH!" I screamed and jumped back into the guy as two people suddenly cartwheeled and danced past me, nearly smacking me in the face.

The people chuckled and danced gracefully off, as I blushed.

"You're new here, right?" said the boy. I nodded, still flushing.

"Well, you look like you could use some friends. I'm Alex!" he stuck out his hand, and I took it gingerly, wondering if it was a dare or a trick or something.

"Melody." I introduced timidly. I was always quiet, especially when I first met people, but I had a feeling that this school would soon change all that.

"Sweet name!" he grinned. "Where's you're first class?" He gave off the impression of being quite bouncy and fast.

"Umm... drama with... Mr. Sikowitz in... D5." I read. Sikowitz? That didn't sound promising...

"Cool! Me too! Come on, I'll show you the way!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind him, pointing out different classes, until we suddenly stopped.

"This is you're locker, oh, and mine's only over there!" he pointed across the hall at a strange locker with a keyboard on it. All the lockers were decorated in strange, and somewhat intimidating styles.

My locker, however, was boring and grey.

"It's tradition of the school that you decorate your own locker in a way that is unique, kinda deep and creative like." He explained. "See, my friend CeCe, hey, there she is now! CECE! HEY! LITTLE RED!" he yelled at a pretty, short girl with long (dyed) red hair.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" she shrieked, then ran off.

"No, CECE! WAI- Oh never mind!" he turned to me. "Don't worry, she does that a lot. Now, I'll take you to class so you can meet her, hopefully, without her screaming and running off..."