Chapter 4

Whaddup mah peeps?! :D:D:D:D HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE! :D:D:D:D:D I worked pretty hard, so yeah! :D

PIC OF CECE ON SIDE! :D

~Chapter 4~ 

~Melody's POV~ 

I got home, annoyed. I grabbed my school bag, yanked it off my shoulder and threw it onto the floor, then collapsed onto my bed. 

I heard my sister singing, or screeching rather, in her room just across from mine, threw one of my pillows at the door, then grabbed another and screamed into it. Krissy was like Lyra, but worse. Wait, no, I take it back. They're equal. 

Krissy was just as bad as Lyra, simply because she always tried to do everything right, and usually got her own way, even if she got it wrong. 

Meaning, she always wants to be good at everything even if it is clear that she sucks, flirts and goes out with all the boys I like, and generally gets her own way all the time. 

My parents know that she has no talent (I think) yet they send her to a PERFORMING ARTS high school! Why??? Are they trying to ruin my life?! 

And yeah, I know just about every teenager says that, but honestly, in this situation, you know it's gotta be true. 

"I'm home!" I heard my mum call as she came through the front door. By the sound of things, Krissy was in the shower. 

Yes! Now's my chance! 

I ran downstairs at full pelt, and nearly crashed into my mum. 

"Mum! Why is Krissy going to HAMA as well?!" I cried. 

"Well why not, dear?" asked my mum, unpacking some shopping. 

"BECAUSE SHE HAS NO TALENT!" I yelled. I didn't have to be quiet, Krissy may as well be dead or deaf when she's in the shower. 

"Sweetie, that's no way to talk about your sister!" replied my mum, practically oblivious to everything, including my sisters obvious lack of talent it seems! 

I tried changing tactics. "Mum, Krissy will only get crushed if she goes to my school! They'll squash her like a bug on...on... squishy pills!" 

"Well darling, they might do the same to you!" pointed out my darling, sweet, attentive mother. 

"Mum, I'm not trying to sound stuck up or anything, BUT I'M THE ONE WHO GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP! I'm the whole reason we now live in Hollywood! Not Krissy!" I pointed out. I know it sounds really full of myself, but it's kinda the truth! And honestly, I'm not too worried about Krissy being 'crushed'. Many people tell her she is untalented but she just ignores them. 

"Well me and your dad thought it would be nice to have you at the same school" my mum replied. 

I sighed . Once she brought dad into it, there was no point in arguing. 

"Fine." I sighed. 

"Fine what dear?" asked my mum. I sighed, and was about to answer when my phone beeped. 

'Hey it's Alex! Me n the others r gonna hang at mine on Fri nite, just watch a couple of movies n stuff, u wanna cum? It' just us 2, Cece, James, Lyra (Sorry!!), Harley and Marcus.

U in? 

Al'

I smiled and text back

'Will Marcus bring his stupid puppet?  

Mel'

My phone buzzed almost straight away.