Chapter 18

Okay non-existant reader! This is it! The end!

Of everything

Kidding!

It's the last chapter :'(

This is weird. We both kinda agreed that it was seriously about time that we finished this story, and there was nothing more to write, but still, it's weird. We may edit it, we may not.

Let's face it, we're just gonna fume at our past writing and do nothing about it-we're too lazy to actually go back and do something :P

Anyway! On with the last chapter!

Picture: Justin Bieber and Stevie Wonder and I know it's irrelevant but Stevie is superior and Justin is perf-I mean *coughs* totally normal

Video: Honey Bee by Blake Shelton, play this when it goes into the future at the end!

Yes I realise the picture and the video contradict each other but...eh xD

:'(

Never fear, though!

Or maybe you should, if you don't like our writing, but we WILL have a new story coming to this account! Huzzah! We're not gonna say what it is yet because it's still way at the beginning of the planning stage, but if you've ever seen Pretty Rhythm... ;)

Abi xo

Chapter 8

~Melody’s POV~

James:

Scarlette got the treatment.

I sat up straight in bed, staring at the text. A wave of relief flooded over me, my face crinkling into a wide smile.

Melody:

That’s amazing! When do they start? Are you with Lyra?

James:

 Yeah she’s here with me, they start next week but Lyra still isn’t talking to her parents:/

Melody:

She’ll come round (hopefully)

James:

Yeah I know. Thanks for all your help, Mel. I know she’d never say it, but she really appreciates it.

Melody:

 That’s what friends are for :D

James:

I know :) see you tomorrow!

Melody:

See you! :) x

I lay back in bed and fell asleep, a broad smile on my face.

~*~

“Lyra!” I called, waving vigorously. She was alone by the vending machines and I decided it would be the perfect time to talk to her about getting the money for Scarlette’s treatment-hopefully she’d be a little more approachable this way.

Even with that amount of positivity, I wasn’t expecting what happened next.

“Melody!” Lyra turned around and grinned, waving too. Taken slightly off guard, I looked around for anything that may indicate a prank. Finding nothing, I approached her, though slightly more suspicious than before.