Chapter 7

YE-PEPPERS GUYS!! :P

so yeah i dont wanna keep u guys waiting 4 too long so i hav started writing this @ the same time as writing an english essay 4 a GCSE controlled assessment! ... yeah this is funner out of the 2...

anyways, im listening 2 1D atm! lol!!!

AND U STOLE MY HEART, JUST ONE LOOK, WHEN I SAW UR FACE, I FELL IN LOVE!

heehee ^.^

also im not sure wen u guys r gonna find out the truth bout Scarlette... it maight b in the chappie... just depends wot happens while im writing it...

btw guys the beginning chappie is set @ that same time as the 1 b4 coz its wen Lyra isnt in Sikowitz's class and stuff :)

okay so the pic is of Harley ;D

~Chapter 7~

~Lyra's POV~

"WHY DID MY SCHOLARSHIP GET REVOKED?!" I yelled, slamming the door to Principle Matthews' office open.

"Uh... Miss Simmons... I'm afraid now is not the time t-"

"NO!" I interrupted him. "I DEMAND AN ANSWER NOW!"

"I told your parents that your grades were slipping-"

I cut him off again. "You know very well why I need that scholarship! You know why my grades have been slipping over this past month. And you are the only one that knows." Then what he had said registered fully in my mind. "Wait... by 'parents' you mean my dad too?"

He nodded. "When I called they were both home."

"Great. Another reason for him to hate me." I muttered. Dad didn't approve of me wanting to become a professional actor/singer - he didn't think it was practical, and he didn't think I could do it. This just proved him right.

"What was that?" Matthews asked.

"Nothing," I snapped.

"Whatch your tone young lady," he narrowed his eyes. "I could give you detention for that. But considering your... problem... I'm not going to."

"Thanks," I mumbled. "But how can I prove I deserve that scholarship?"

"You'll have to take extra classes and perform the biggest number you have ever done at the Friday Review."

"Okay," I nodded. "But the Friday Review is next week!"

"I know. But manage this and you can have your scholarship back. You will be allowed two slots - one for music and one for acting. Anothiny, Sikowitz, Link and I will be judging your performances. You are allowed six people to help you."

"Thank you," I said. "Will I be able to get started now?"

"Sure, I'll let you off classes just for today to get things sorted. But only today. You'll have to find your own time to finish preparing." He told me.

"Okay."

~*~

ARGH! Why can't a write a stupid song! Alex manages to do it within minutes!

Alex... I need to find him.

I walked out of the music room and walked through the busy halls filled with students going to thier next class and found Alex with a red-cheeked Marcus and Tyler.