Chapter 11

GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT I'M WRITING THIS ON!!!

......

Ok I'm just gonna tell u...I'm on MY KINDLE!!!

it was my sister's idea to write this on a kindle! XD

anyway, I may actually stop writing on this soon coz its annoying -_-

...

ok not on my kindle anymore! just been skyping my cousin for like 2 hours!!! LOL! XD

also, there's a disclaimer near the end and when u c that, watch the video!!! u will understand y!

anyways, ENJOY! [and the pic is of Sinjin Van Cleef! He is a new character in this chappie!!!]

~Chapter 11~

~Lyra's POV~

"You can't be serious!" I clenched my fists. Sapphire Costala-Car. She's the girl who keeps trying to take away my authority over the school and claim it as her own. After Melody came she didn't matter to me much, but now I guess it's back to that old game.

CeCe was studying her hair as if it were the most interesting thing she had ever seen. "Did you guys know that even though my hair looks like red velvet cupcakes, it doesn't taste like them?"

We all stared at her, unblinking.

"Whaty?" she asked, oblivious.

"CECE! Did Alex really ask Sapphire out?!" Harley asked.

"Oh... yeah he did," she told us, then a confused expression crossed her face. "I'm confused. I thought he liked Melody?"

"Oh god..." I face-palmed. "Yes CeCe, he did, but Melody rejected him and now he has decided he likes Sapphire."

"But why would he do that?" CeCe frowned.

I made a frustrated noise. "You know what, never mind."

"Okay!" she instantly perked up and started laughing. "Sorry, I just thought of something funny! Hahaha!"

I worry about her sometimes...

"Lyra, who painted that?" Melody asked, pointing to an intricate design on the wall.

"Scarlette and I did." I told her. "Before she was diagnosed with leukaemia."

"It's beautiful..." Melody commented.

"Thanks."

~*~

The next day at school was awkward. Especially between Melody and Alex.

When we saw Alex walk our way, Melody excused herself and walked the other way.

"Alex, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" he asked.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I looked at me as if I'd lost my mind. "Wh-what are you talking about?!"

"I'm talking about you asking that slut Sapphire out!" I spat. "You know how much we hate her!"

"She isn't so bad if-"

I didn't let him finish. "And what about the fact that you broke Melody's heart?!"

His expression hardened. "Oh yeah? Well she broke mine first."