Chapter 6

WUHT WUHT WUHT WUHT UUUUUUUUUPPPPPP??????????? THIS IS CHAPTAAAAAAARRRRRRRR S to the I to the X its a SIIIIIIIXXXXXX!!!!!!!!! lol, sorry im hyper! XD

PIC OF ALEX ON THE SIDE!!!!!

~Chapter 6~

~Melody's POV~

"Hey!" Marcus smiled as I got to school on the Wednesday.

"Hi!" I grinned, pulling my bag higher up on my shoulder. I had just walked through the gates (on time today) at the same time as Marcus and Tyler, so we walked to class together. It was another drama lesson with Sikowitz, and, surprisingly, I was looking forward to it!

What can I say? He's growing on me!

We got to class and I sat in my usual seat next to Alex, but today Marcus and Tyler sat on the other seat.

Yeah, they were becoming good friends, but they usually sat two rows infront... and come to think of it, they come to school from the opposite direction to me!

This is getting creepy...

"Hey Al." I smiled as I sat down, trying to ignore Marcus and Tyler.

Alex mumbled something incoherent, but didn't look at me. Odd...

I frowned, and was going to ask him what he said, but then Sikowitz walked into the room, with Cece bouncing in behind him.

Yes, she still hasn't taken off the stupid jupiter boots. I really feel for her parents.

I suddenly noticed that a certain black presence wasn't there. I looked at the row infront of me, and noticed Lyra wasn't in her usual seat next to James.

Since Alex was now ignoring me, I tapped James on his head. His arm was around the back of his chair and his head was resting on it. "James... wake up... James..."

"No, mommy, I don't want to go to school yet." he mumbled, turned over in his seat, and started snoring.

Sikowitz, who had walked over to us, looked at me in confusion.

I shrugged.

Sikowitz walked quietly up to James-pretty easy in bare feet-leaned his head close to James' ear and...

"YO!" he yelled in James' ear.

"AH!" cried James, jumping about two feet into the air.

I laughed along with the rest of the class, except Alex who seemed really annoyed and upset; I didn't know why.

"Why James-y so sleepy?" asked Sikowitz.

James sighed. "There's a cricket in my RV and it won't stop chirping at night, so I can't get any sleep!"

Oh did I mention that he lived in an RV on his parents driveway? Well, he does, because they specified 'while you're living under my roof, you're living under my rules'  so he figured, his roof the his rules.

While Sikowitz and James were speaking, the class started to talk among themselves, so I turned to Alex.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing." he muttered sullenly.

"Did I do something? You were fine yesterday..." I asked, thinking hard to see if I had done anything to upset him. He looked as if he was about to speak, but then Sikowitz called for the classes' attention and we had to stop speaking.

When the bell rang, Alex shot straight out of the room, so I quickly followed him to our stage fighting class. I managed to catch up with him on the way.