Chapter 10

WADDUP PEEPS?! im listenin to the Cher Lloyd album that i just bought! <3

its awesomeness!

AND I HAVE THE SMURF MOVIE! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah, here we go ^.^

just realised, WE IS IN THE DOUBLE DIDGITS BABY! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic oc Marcus on the side!]

~Chapter 10~

~Melody's POV~

 We were all sat in Lyra's bedroom, painting each other's toenails, it was quite funnay actually.

James had been texting Lyra, coming up with ideas to raise money, and we had finally decided that we would do a benefit concert and do a collection also. We would do it after school one day soon where the Friday Review is held, once we got permission from the priciple, and all the profit from snacks and things were going towards it also.

I had texted my dad, who had said that he would start doing a collection and things at his office (which was full of rich people with kids, so we would get a lot of money from there).

Lyra's bedroom was purple and decorated with lots of pictures of her and Scarlette, but there was no other family members on there. We hadn't met her parents or any other siblings that she may have, they were all out when we got here.

I finished explaining what happened between me and Alex, excluding the kiss, and they were silent for a bit.

"So, do you like him?" asked Cece while painting my toenails a violent shade of purple.

"Yeah, I guess."

"As in, like like him?" asked Harley.

"Um, yeah, I guess..."

"So ask him out!" Lyra said, painting Harley's toes a sunset orange.

"No!" I moaned, while painting Lyra's toenails bright red.

"Why???" asked Harley, painting Cece's toes green and yellow.

"Because, I just completely rejected him! Kicked him to the curb! He's never gonna like me now!" I wailed.

"He will, trust me. He's liked you since he first saw you!" said Harley.

"And you were there?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Actually-"

"Oh you would be!" I sighed while Harley laughed.

"Besides, I'm not sure if I actually want to go out with him, it's a whole different thing" I said. "Isn't it?"

"Not really." said Cece.

"Nope" said Harley.

"Not to me" added Lyra.

"Great." I rolled my eyes.

"Just ask him!" said Cece.

"But what do I really know about him, guys? I know he's nice, he's amazing at music and a good kisser but-"

"YOU KISSED?!" they all shrieked, scrambling across the bed covers towards me.

"...did I forget to mention that he kissed me before asking me out?" I laughed nervously.

"Um, how about, YES!!!!" screamed Cece.

"Oops..."

"What was it like?" asked Harley. Cece and Lyra looked at her.

"What?! I wanna know!" we laughed.

"It was...nice..."

"Nice?! You just kissed Alex and all you can say about it is nice?!" Lyra shrieked.

"Melody Jackson! Tell me now!" commanded Cece. "ZAP!" she pointed at me. This time she got the wierd stares.

"What?!"

"It was... sparky..." I said lamely.

"What do you mean- ohh... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!" shrieked Lyra.

I sighed. Oh dear...I really shouldn't have said that...

~*~

They all had a major shrieky panick attack, but once that was over they carried on talking.

"Well you really need to to get him back now!" said Harley.

"Agreed." said Lyra.

Cece was unusually quiet.

"What's up Cece? Did your brother cook you tea again?" asked Harley, sympathetically.Cece was silent still, just staring at her phone.

"Come on, I'll take her to the emergancy room." Lyra sighed, getting up. "You should know by now not to eat food cooked by your brother!"

"Guys, I'm not ill...just read this..." she held up her phone. It was on Twitter, one specific tweet;

@MusicManAlex: finally plucked up the guts to ask out @SapphireCC and she said yes! <3 ily bbz xx

"I'm so sorry, Melody! I don't know why he'd do this, we were all sure he really liked you!" wailed Cece, as though it was her fault that he was going out with Sapphire Costala-Car, the most popular girl in school - after Lyra - and a more blonde, bimbo-y, airheaded slut I have never had the misfortune to meet.

I could barely hear anything , I was getting light headed.

Just as I'd decided to apologise and ask out the guy that made me happy, he asks out the school slut.

Why do these things always happen to me?!

Sorry it's so short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( i just hav no time n dunno wot to write so i thought, well its better than nothing, right? :D luv u guys, ur support means so much, you have no idea!