Enter! Konoha 9!

A raven haired boy packed for the academy. It was time for the Gennin exams. He was all grown up and ready to be a ninja!

"Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sasuke's mother, Mikoto, appeared, handing him his lunch. "Here. Sasuke, your finally going to be a ninja! Promise me you'll be careful on missions and that you'll finally, FINALLY find a potential girlfriend!"

Mikoto huffed. She was looking forward for her oldest child Itachi, Sasuke's older brother, to get a girlfriend, but he had told her he would not get a girlfriend anytime soon!

THAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE!

Now, she needed Sasuke to find at least one girl!

2 more men joined the conversation. "Come now Mikoto, Sasuke does not need a girlfriend, he is still 12, almost 13, after all."

Fugaku, the Uchiha clan's head, mused. He fondly glanced at his youngest son.

Itachi, the eldest son, ruffled Sasuke's hair, "It would be hard to find a girlfriend though, seeing as that there are so many fangirls that would jump him at any chance."

The 3 males in the room suddenly felt cold, and started to shiver at the word 'fangirl'.

Mikoto giggled. "Yes, but he will find the one soon! I know it! It's either that or I'll kill some one!" Her expression turned dark, then back to being cheerful.

Everyone else sweat dropped.

Sasuke, feeling uncomfortable with everyone talking about his love life, spoke up. "Uh, I'm gonna go."

~~~~~~~

As Sasuke sat down, he shivered, a sense started to tinkle. And a bad feeling went into his gut. Oh no, it was-

"MOVE IT INO-PIG!"

"YOU! FAT ASS BILL BOARD BROW!"

He mentally groaned, the door slammed open, there stood 2 panting girls.

One was named Sakura Haruno. But if you asked her what her name was, she would say 'Sakura Haruno, but I'm basically Sakura Uchiha!' Obviously, She was one of Sasuke's many *Shiver* Fangirls.

She had pink hair, nobody knows if her hair was dyed or natural. She wore a long red dress with a white circle on her back. She had an abnormally huge forehead, and green eyes. To everyone else, she was rather pretty, but to Sasuke, she was... kinda ugly....

The next, was Ino Yamanaka, Heir to the Yamanaka clan, which specializes in Interrogation. She had long blonde hair tied up into a pony tail, pupil-less blue eyes and she wore a purple shirt and skirt.

Both these girls were Fangirls of Sasuke, and they stopped at nothing to get what they want. They were rivals to the core, both delusional in marrying their 'Sasuke-kun'.

They were now both screaming and fighting to get to sit next to Sasuke.

Luckily for the said boy, their sensei, Iruka Umino, burst into the class room, dismissing the two girls back to their original seats.

"Alright class! Today, we have a new student joining us for the Gennin exams!" Iruka announced.

The class was gaping. "WHAT! How come this person gets to just do the exams! We had to work for years to get here!"

A boy with brown hair and a puppy on his head screamed.

"That is because this person has been personally trained by both Tsnade Senju and Jiraiya of the Sannin!"

The class fell quiet.

"WHATTTT!?"

"TRAINED BY 2 SANNIN!?"