6• Invisible

Scott rushed through the hospital doors with a limp Griffin in his arms.

Melissa rushes from behind the front desk to her son.

''Oh my god what happened? was this at the school?'' she choked out, staring at the young girl she saw like a daughter.

"Was it supernatural?" she whispered, dragging Scott to a stretcher, sitting her down gently.

"Kira was possessed and they got in a fight, then there was the attack at the school" Scott rushed, trying to give as much information needed.

Melissa quickly checked Griffin's pulse and called 2 doctors over, rushing the girl away.

"Okay, i'll do the best i can" she reassured them, following after Griffin.

Scott walked back over to everyone.

"Is she going to be okay?" Liam asked,  worried.

Suddenly a quiet voice cut them out.

"Is she dying?'' Nolan asked quietly, everyone stopped talking and looked between each other and the boy.

"Nolan, right?" Scott asked unsure as he approached the boy carefully.

Nolan nods lightly, waiting for someone to answer his question.

Scott looked back at everyone then to Nolan.

"Griffin's going to be okay, she's strong and she's in good hands, but she's going to be here a while, why don't you go home and rest" he reassured the young frightened boy.

He didn't answer straight away but eventually nodded with a quiet "okay" before slowly turning and leaving.

As he left Lydia and Stiles rushed through the doors, spotting everyone  all standing by the front desk.

They ran over to the group, panicked.

"Where is she?" Lydia rushed, out of breath, Scott called her on their way to the hospital explaining what happened.

Scott held Lydia's arms gently, trying to calm her down.

"She's going to be okay, my mom has her she'll come to get us soon" he spoke softly to the distraught girl.

But she couldn't just calm down, her very human sister was in a hospital bed hurt and she couldn't see her.

"Okay" Lydia breathed deeply.

Stiles gently rubbed her back as she focused on her breathing.

"Lydia how does Nolan know Griffin?" Liam asked curiously, Lydia creased her eyebrows.

"Who's Nolan?" she questioned him also confused.

Scott looked between the two.

"He was just here, he was in the attack, he protected Griffin" Scott told Lydia, joining the confusion.

"She does have a few classes with him, i just didn't think they knew each other" Liam came to a conclusion.

Returning to their previous problem, Scott spoke.

"She's going to be here a while, right now we need to find the beast..and i got it's scent".

***

"Scott wait, you're hurt, you gotta slow down" Liam called out.

Scott ignored him as they ran through the school, and out to the parking lot.

Scott checked the trunk of each car as he ran past them, looking for the right one, while Liam followed closely behind.

They stopped by a black car as Scott quickly inspected it, opening the trunk.

A pair of greenish-brown sneakers sat side by side in the middle of the car.

Scott looked at Liam who looked equally as shocked.

Scott returned his gaze to the shoes as he quickly leaned forward lifting one, turning it the sole was coated in crimson blood.

Scott slammed the trunk shut revealing Mason standing behind it, staring at them in shock.

"Scott?" he quizzed, creasing his brows looking between the two boys and his shoe.

"What..are you doing to my car?" he shook his head confused, Scott's eyes twitched with sadness as a look of hurt washed across Liam's face.

"It's you" Scott spoke sorrowfully, Mason looked between the shoe and Scott again.

"What?" he scoffed offended and confused, he looked at his best friend.

"Liam what's he talking about?" he asked but Liam shook his head too shocked to answer.

Mason stepped forward, still trying to talk him.

"Liam?" he asked more impatient and worried.

Suddenly Corey materialized from the side of  a car, quickly rushing behind Mason grabbing his shoulders.

Mason turned to look at his boyfriend confused.

"Corey, wait!" Scott yelled anxiously before he could say anything else.

Corey and Mason dematerialized, leaving the parking lot.

"Corey, wait!" Scott repeated, running towards where the pair stood only seconds ago.

Running out from behind the cars, Liam and Scott spun frantically, looking for the boys, but it was no use.

They were long gone, and invisible.

***

sorry for the short chapter they way I've written the story out i started it in notebooks and the next chapter is the start of a new notebook and i become a perfectionist when it comes to this story lmao