8• Sebastien Valet

After a long argument over how Griffin should be at home resting, she won and was currently walking through the school halls with Scott and Liam.

On the way there, the two boys explained everything with Mason and things while she was gone.

"How stupid are we to be doing this?" Liam asked Scott as the three walked down some stairs, heading down a hallway.

"We're not stupid, we're desperate" Scott admitted turning slightly to face his beta.

"How desperate?" Griffin cut in, struggling to keep up with the boys.

They stopped outside the boys' locker room as Scott paused, looking at the younger teens.

"Incredibly desperate" he sighed, turning the handle.

Inside were Tracy and Theo, closing the door everyone moved further into the room, discussing the current situation.

"Told you we'd end up on the same side" Theo said smugly, turning to face the trio.

"How about i punch you in the balls to remind you we're not?" Liam snapped making Scott roll his eyes and Griffin snicker.

Theo chuckles, shaking his head.

"I love this kid" he said amused.

Tracy lifted her head looking at Liam.

"I don't" she shot him a glare, Griffin snapped too.

"Why is she even here? stop trying to be ominous and shit it's annoying" she glared at Tracy.

She knew Stiles would've liked that one.

Tracy glared at Griffin too as Theo smirked.

sure Tracy was on his side but he took a liking to Griffin when they met and he cared about her more than Tracy by far, though he wouldn't admit or show it, even if she was on the good team he still told himself he'd keep her safe.

Liam returned Tracy's glare as Scott went on.

"We know you're not on our side Theo, you said you wanted to help Lydia, but you left Eichen with something else didn't you?" Scott asked.

The mention of her sister reminded Griffin of how many bad things Theo had done, making her look at the ground.

Theo cocked his head interested, "you mean the mask? are you worried about that?" he smirked.

Scott, Liam and Griffin looked at each other as he spoke.

"Did you put it on?" Scott asked worried.

The room fell silent as Tracy looked at Theo nervously, Scott looked at the two, putting the pieces together.

"What did you see?"

Theo raised his eyebrows "not Mason" he replied bluntly.

Liam quickly looked from Scott to Theo.

"What's that mean? it's not him?" he asked hopefully.

"It probably means he's a lost cause" Tracy cut in sassily, Griffin decided to take one from the Stiles book.