11• Betrayed (p.2)

G

riffin gaspes as she opened her eyes jumping from the ground.

Her eyebrows knotted as she took in her surroundings, a glass room, mirrors, her reflection staring at her.

''What?'' she slowly took a step forward but her reflection stayed in place, staring at her.

Chills ran down her spine as she turned to lock eyes with another reflection.

She closed her eyes but when she opened them her reflection was gone.

Fear shot up her legs paralyzing her, but she pushed through and took a step towards the mirror.

Someone walked in front of her almost as if they were inside the mirror, the girl turned and Griffin trembled.

''Hi, Griff'' the girl spoke chillingly.

Allison.

She paced towards Griffin until the glass barrier was the only thing separating them.

''How..how are you here?'' Griffin whispered.

''I'm not'' Allison gasped as she became a ghostly, white-eyed version of herself.

The sound of water filled the room, Griffin ran to one of the glass walls.

''Help! anyone!'' she screamed, banging on the glass.

Allison slowly started humming a song that echoed eerily through the small room.

The sound of water got louder, as it pooled at her feet.

Griffin turned as water poured in through the walls, Allison stepped through the mirror into the rising water.

Her humming got louder as she stared at Griffin.

The redhead turned back to the wall, screaming for help as the water slowly drifted past her waist.

''Help!'' she cried, smashing her fists on the wall.

Allison kept humming as she pulled an arrow into her crossbow, slowly aiming it.

The water rushed up past Griffin's mouth silencing her scream.

She desperately clawed at the glass above her head as the water went past her nose.

Allison finished humming the song, shooting and as the arrow goes through her.

Griffin sat up screaming a blood-curdling scream.

before Griffin woke up
***

Scott and Liam found Deucalion, they knew Griffin would be out for a while and they had to get to Lydia.

The three turned a corner spotting Theo on the floor, furious.