24• Ghost Party

Liam and I stand beside Scott as he fills Malia in on his plan to find Sheriff Stilinski's father who might have answers to who Stiles is.

"Stilinski said no, didn't he?" Malia smirks.

"Yeah" Scott sighs.

"But we're going anyway?" She asks.

"Yep" Scott sighs again.

"Or you could stay here and help me convince Gwen she's in danger" Liam says hopefully, I nod.

"It's not your job to convince her, it's your job to keep her safe" Scott says seriously.

"Just kidnap her" Malia says like it's the obvious answer, turning down the corridor.

Liam looks in thought for a moment and Scott notices.

"Do not kidnap her" he says, rolling his eyes.

"We'll be back tonight after we talk to Stilinski's dad" Scott tells them.

Liam sighs, "fine, Griffin how we doing this?" he asks, turning to me.

"Nuh-uh, I'm going with them" I say quickly and he sighs.

"Are we really doing this?" Malia asks Scott hesitantly.

"He's our only lead" Scott says to her.

"Okay, what if the ghost riders show up?" Liam asks quietly.

"Then you'll handle it, Liam. And look you're not alone, you've got Mason and Corey and Hayden...and Griffin, okay?"
Scott says and I perk up.

"What? I'm coming with you" I say shocked.

"Listen, you'll be safe with them" Scott sighs.

"I'll be safe with you" I argue.

"You're staying here, Liam make sure she doesn't leave and that she's safe if the ghosts riders do show up" he turns to Liam.

"Are we protecting Gwen or me?" I scoff.

They turn to leave and Malia leans closer to us.

"Kidnap her" she whispers walking away.

"Do not kidnap her!" Scott shouts from outside.

•••

Liam pulls me into the Library after I tried to follow Scott and Malia.

"This is kidnapping, Scott said no kidnapping" I snap as he pulls on my arm.

"He also said not to let you leave, and he said no kidnapping Gwen actually" he says like I'm a child.

He sits me down in a chair and I fold my arms angrily.

"Until we find a safe place for Gwen, we need to know her location at all times" he whispers.

I crane my neck, spotting Gwen on the top floor by the railing.

"Okay, that's great while we're at school, but what happens after that? she could go anywhere" Mason says blankly.