Afterword + Acknowledgments

The original "Top Floor" I had in mind was nothing like this book I've just completed. Heath was a cocky, flirtatious, know-it-all, and Claire was a meek, shy, new-girl type of woman. Heath was originally still the owner, but Claire was a maid, not the general manager of the hotel.

And here's one more thing you have to know, but it's a little embarrassing, so come a little closer.

*LEANS IN AND WHISPERS* Top Floor was actually just supposed to be a smut story.

Yep, you heard that right. Top Floor was originally filled with *bleep* *bleep* and *bleep* with some more *bleep* and a little bit of *bleep* as well. The top floor of the hotel was where Claire and Heath met up for booty calls.

...Now that I think about it, that last part isn't really different from this finished version of Top Floor.

Anyway, what caused me to cut off all the smut? Well, I guess you could say I grew out of that stage. I grew out of my shell of smut stories and wanted to write stories that could survive because of the story and characters, not because of the "smexy" times.

It looks like I've succeeded to some extent from the amount of readers! That makes me happy (LOL).

And before anyone asks, no, I am not going to post or rewrite the smut version of Top Floor on Wattpad. Why? Because I don't want to.

As for Julia, a lot of you guys dismissed her and probably won't read her story, but I knew I just had to write her story the moment she first appeared. For some reason, I absolutely LOVE writing about the "villains" of my stories because there's always more to them than just being "evil."

So to those of you who cared about her and read her story, thank you and I hope you've come to understand her a little bit more—along with her sexy Italian beast of a man, Anthony.

By the way, it surprised me as to how many people thought the man Julia was talking about was Kane and how many people thought Kane's woman was Julia/Tori. Well, if you read the one-shot, you definitely know that Julia and Kane were not meant for each other.

Now, time for acknowledgements:

First, I want to thank PinkyGurl because she's the one who made the cover up there. Some of you guys didn't like the new cover (how could you not like it? It was and is beautifully made), but it can't be denied that it has brought me a lot more readers...because apparently, that's Lana Del Rey on the cover.

I didn't know that and I at first didn't even know who Lana Del Rey was—I'm sorry to all Lana Del Rey fans. (I checked later, and to those of you who were on the same boat, she's a singer/song writer). Anyway, thanks again PinkyGurl!

Next, I want to thank my friend NewDestination for being there for me when I needed help with writing. There were a few times I was stuck with writer's block on Top Floor, but she was there to help me get through it. Again, thanks <3

And of course, I want to thank ALL MY READERS. You guys read through Top Floor (hopefully) to have arrived here, and I am grateful. It's due to you guys that the story reached millions of reads and of course, I'm glad that you all enjoyed the journey of Claire and Heath to the end!

But honestly, I'm not the type to dust my hands off and be finished with my characters through one book. These two aren't exactly over just yet. After all, you guys demanded a wedding and a baby which honestly, isn't a bad idea at all.

You just might get what you wanted...just not in Top Floor. *hint hint

Anyway, I got some of you curious with Declan and Nora...perfect. It was part of my master plan. >:D Muahahaha!

They will be getting their own story. Again, THE SPIN-OFF OF TOP FLOOR WILL BE FOCUSED ON NORA AND DECLAN. Yes, I had originally planned on making their story right after Top Floor from the beginning, and most of you guys didn't know that, so I couldn't help but tease you for a bit.

Nora and Declan's story will be called Animal House. Look for the preview soon!

And even though Top Floor has ended, I hope you don't drop it right away and come back to reread the completed book for entertainment!

Again, thank you all and I love you! <3