Summary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serendipity- a pleasant surprise

The apartment next door to Brooke Walters' has been empty for four years since she moved in. Every night she will stand on her balcony drinking a glass of red wine as she watched the New York City lights sparkle in the dark, but glittering, sky every night.

That is until Kevin Anderson moves in. A 26 year old model, who has a heart made of ice. Brooke's first impression of him is that he's kind-hearted and nice, but instead he's rude and cold-hearted.

But Brooke can't help but notice that under that heart of ice, is a warm-hearted guy. Will Brooke be able to find out what made this sexy man the way he is now? Find out in 'Serendipity Next Door'!

Copyright © 2015 by Gerlisa Hicks

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or scholarly journal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the suckish introduction. I realize that when I write for my stories that the words just don't fit together. Like they don't complete a puzzle, and that i'm missing some pieces >.<. I obviously need to think before I type and revise and edit. For now on i'm going to just that! Also, this story isn't a fanfic. Just a regular story. The idea came to me when I was playing this game and I figured it would fit perfectly for a book! And now here I am.

Dedication goes to @mershipsta-! Thank u ♥

-Lisa ♥