Chapter 21

*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!*

It's our last day in the Bahamas. We all decided to go to the airport together so we can have a little more time with each other. 

I hug all of my family as I say my goodbyes. When I walk up to my mom, she pulls me in a tight hug. I grunt at the tightness, and wrap my arms around his back.

"That Kevin fellow is a keeper." She whispers in my ear. 

My face feels warm at my mom's approval. It makes me happy knowing that my protective mother accepts Kevin. I know when I tell Kevin he's going to be happy, too. 

We pull away after a while. I smile at my mom and watch as she smiles back. 

"Thanks mom. Kevin will be happy when he hears." I tell her. My mom nods her head and pulls me in her arms again. 

We say goodbye, and I walk towards Kevin, who is sitting down with our luggage beside him.

"Ready to go?" Kevin asks. His skin looks tanner than it was three days again. His hair is curled all over the place from the lack of him brushing it this morning. 

I pick up my bags, "Yeah. I just had to say a couple of goodbyes to my people." I tell him as I take a seat beside him. 

Kevin places his hand on my thigh. He squeezes it in a comforting way. I lay my head and close my eyes. I'm exhausted from last night. When finished our dinner at the beach, we went back to our hotel room, and took a bubble bath in the jacuzzi. After our bath, Kevin ordered us a bottle of champagne, and we drunk the whole bottle ourselves. With us being tipsy, we ended having a very eventful night together. 

I feel myself start to nod off, until the sound of the overhead starts calls our flight. I slowly lift my head off of Kevin's shoulder. I stretch my arms above my head and stand up. Kevin follows me and gathers up his things. 

I start to make my way towards the gate, but stop. I watch as my family crowd around the waiting area as they wait for their planes to be called. We've always went on vacations to a variety of places. and they've been fun. Somehow, I feel like this vacation was a little different. It seemed more fun and exciting. 

I turn back around and see that Kevin's looking at me with a frown. I can tell that he's worried about me suddenly stopping. 

I place my hand on his bicep, and squeeze it. The firmness of them makes me weak in the knees. Someone has been working out lately. 

"I'm fine." I reassure him. Kevin looks hesitant, but he nods his head. 

We go through security check, and make our way through the gate. I hand the flight attendant my ticket, and wait for Kevin as she checks his. The flight attendant looks up at Kevin to hand him his ticket, and I notice that she has a flirtatious look. Jealousy spreads through me. Kevin ignores her as he takes his ticket from her.

The flight attendant is stunned at Kevin's lack of acknowledgement. I feel a sense a pride at that. Knowing that Kevin only has eyes for me makes me feel pleased. I look over my shoulder at the flight attendant and give her a menacing smirk. Her eyes widen and she hurriedly turns back to the next person in line. That's what she gets for looking at someone else's boyfriend. 

Kevin and I board our airplane, and sit in our assigned seats next to each other. Kevin takes our luggage and puts it in the glove compartment above us. 

The pilot starts talking on the speakers. "We are now preparing for take off. Please turn off all electronics or put them on airplane mode. Buckle  up your seat belts and we hope you have a good flight."