Chapter 10

I can't believe what I'm looking at right now. Kevin is walking around with a towel wrapped around his waist, shirtless, and dripping wet.

When I walked in he had just finished showering and didn't get a chance to put clothes on. It took all my willpower to not lick the water droplets that were dripping off of him.

I stare at his back as he moves around. I notice that he has a tattoo on his left shoulder blade. It is a picture of a lion staring menacingly. I didn't know he had a tattoo. It kind of turns me on. 

I start to blush, in embarrassment, at my thoughts. Why am I thinking like this? This isn't the first time I've thought of Kevin this way, but it still makes me feel awkward.

Kevin turns around and gives me a sexy smirk. He starts to make his way over to me. When he reaches me, he puts his hands on the back of the couch. I look up at his tall form as he towers over me. He looks even more sexy from this view. With the shadows casting over him and his damp hair sticking to his forehead. 

"I know you were looking at me not too long ago. You need to work on not being noticed because it's failing." He mumbles. 

I feel my face heat up. His voice sounds so deep and husky. My insides stir in desire at his masculinity. There's goes that weird feeling I feel when I'm around Kevin. This time, though, it's stronger. 

Kevin laughs at me as he leans down. Before I can ask him what he's doing, his lips are against mine. The familiar softness makes me whimper a little. Kevin puts his hand on my chin and pries my mouth open. This catches me by surprise.

I open my eyes and widen them. What is he doing? I don't know how I feel about this. This feels weird, but at the same time, pleasurable. 

Kevin must sense my surprise because I can feel him grinning against my lips. He then starts entering his tongue in my mouth. I gasp as it roams around my mouth. The pleasure that comes with it make me close my eyes again. 

Our passionate kiss turns into a heated one. Is just me or did it get hot in here all of a sudden? Kevin places his hands on my thighs. He gives them a squeeze before he travels them up to my stomach, pushing my shirt up a little. I whimper as he gently caress my stomach. 

Kevin pulls away before things start to escalate into something more. I watch breathlessly as he stands up straight. I can't help the whine that escapes my lips. Why did he stop? It was getting good. 

I look up at his face and see that he has lust in his eyes. It looks like he didn't want to pull away either. He trails his fingers down my cheek to the side of my neck. He gently presses down his fingers. A spark ignites inside of me. I can't help the moan that escapes me. 

"Someone's excited. A little too excited." Kevin grins.

I have no response to that. All I do is breathe breathlessly at him. Kevin laughs and walks towards his bedroom. I watch his back as he disappears.

I sit back on the couch and try to calm my racing heart. That kiss felt like too much. In a good way. Especially when he put his tongue in my mouth. That was something I've never experience before, nor did I expect it.

A few minutes later, Kevin comes back in the living room dressed in black jeans, white and black converse, and a dark blue t-shirt. He must have blow dried his hair because it looks puffy.

I try to get up, but Kevin stops me. I'm about to question him until he holds his hand out to me. I stare at it dumbly. He gives a frustrated sigh and shakes his hand. It takes me a while to get what he's doing.

Oh. He wants to help me up. I give him an apologetic smile, and put my hand in his. Kevin rolls his eyes, and pulls me up from the couch. When I'm standing up straight, Kevin lets go of my hand. I can't help but miss the warmth of it.