Chapter 49

*Austin's POV*

Oh she's good. She fucking knows what she's doing.

I start walking up to Kylie once we made eye contact. When I got to her, she starts, "Hey Austin." She smiles innocently.

"Kylie," I can't help, but smirk, "I remember that dress."

"Yeah, you were there when I bought it." She laughs.

"And you used it to one of our dates." I imply.

"Right, I remember." She laughs once again.

"I really like that dress." I say.

"Oh, I know." She grins.

"Oh so you know?" I laugh, throwing my head back while doing that.

"I shouldn't have said that." She looks to the ground.

"So that's why you're wearing it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"No...?" It sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Okay I guess." It all gets awkward all of a sudden.

"I like what you're wearing as well." She breaks the silence.

"Oh this? It's nothing, really," I say while eyeing my dark blue jeans and buttoned-down, long-sleeved shirt.

I have to admit I look nice, not to sound cocky or anything, but she can't seem to stop staring at me.

"Yeah, well, it looks really nice to me." She smiles.

How can she be so fucking cute, but hot and sexy at the same time?

"How have you been?" I ask seriously.

Her smile fades instantly.

"Do you want the truth?" She asks.

"Yes." I respond immediately.

"Horrible." She says with a sigh.

"Austin!"

We both turn our heads to where the call came from.

"Come here!" Lexi continued.

I made my way towards Lexi.

"I see you two being all serious and shiiiiit," She says before giggling. "Serious, serious, serious... Such a weird word..."

"Lexi, are you drunk?" I question.

"Maybe... Could be... I don't know, but look, since you're acting aaaaalll serious and shiiit, then go upstairs to my room or the guest room to talk. I don't want no serious faces in my partay." She pouts.

"Okay Lexi," I laugh. "And please, be careful." I take her cup and throw it in the trashcan nearby.

She giggles and waves goodbye even though I'm right in front of her.

Once I get to Kylie, I explain to her what Lexi said about going upstairs to talk everything out.

"Sounds good." She gulps.

Is she... Nervous? I push the thought away. Why would she be anyways? We're just going to talk.

Kylie opens the door to the guest room and we're both just standing there. Looking at each other. Not knowing what to do or say. Thing is... What is there to say?

"Is the door locked?" She blurts.

"Umm..." Why would she want it locked? I lock it anyways.

"Look, Austin," She takes a deep breath, "I miss you. These past few weeks have been hell for me. You have no idea..."

"For me too," I say softly after a while. And its true, even Alex says I've changed since then.

"Can't we just..." Kylie gets dangerously close. She grabs both of my hands, "Start again? Give us another chance?"

She's too close and its beginning to bother me, she knows it. She knows exactly what she's doing to me. Her beautiful face is inches away from mine, and theres nothing in the world that can stop me...

I kiss her. Hard.

Her hands instantly go to my head and she runs her fingers through my hair. My hands, already around her waist, pull her closer, leaving no space in between our bodies.

Oh God I missed this...

My hands start to wander down her back and settle down on her butt. Then I pick her up by her thighs, so she's straddling me. The kiss has build up into a passionate one.

I move to the bed and drop Kylie there, parting for seconds. I quickly put myself on top of her and start kissing her once again.

Then reality hits me. This is the girl that cheated on you Austin. But you love her.

However, she kissed another guy. Not just a guy, your best friend. Well, ex-best friend. Also, Kylie is your ex-girlfriend.

I instantly stop kissing her and look at her.

"Why'd you stop?" She asks with a pout.

"Have you gone crazy?" I ask her, mad.

"Wha-" She tries saying.

I get off of the bed and stand beside it, "This, all this, you planned it." I say, frustrated.

"What are you talking about!? I planned nothing!" She says.

"First the dress, then complimenting me, your cute smiles, telling me you were feeling horrible-" I get interrupted.

"Still do." She implies.

"You see!? That's what you do. Say all these things that make me come back to you." I practically yell.

"If I do, I'm sorry, I do it without even noticing, but that's the way I feel Austin. If I've got to fight for you, I will." Kylie states.

"Well, you can't stop because I'm fucking sure that nothing, okay Kylie? Nothing will happen ever again." I say.

"Austin, don't say that." She cries.

"Why do you have to cry all the fucking time!?" I yell in frustration.

"Austin-" She tries to say.

"You're so childish and emotional. You know what's the worst of all? You're a fucking cheater and a whore and a fucking bitch!" I yell once again, breathing heavily. 

"Stop!" She screams, crying a lot harder than she was before, "Stop Austin, just stop. Holy shit! I know what I did! I said I'm fucking sorry." She cries, runs out of the room, and slams the door shut.

I freeze once I realize what I had just yelled at her. She's not a whore, she's not a bitch. Holy shit what have I done.

I quickly open the door and go running to the stairs. Kylie had just made it to the first floor and was now running towards the door. I go down the stairs as fast as I could, but it was already too late.

She looked at me, a face with such emotion I'll never forget. She right away got in her car and took off.

I will never forgive myself for this. I had just realized that these words I said, I will never have the chance to take back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Guys, we hate this. We hate that the story is so sad right now. But that's just how things are... So, what do you guys think will happen next? Please like and leave a comment. We love you!

~Gabby & Laura  x

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp