Chapter 35

*Austin's POV*

I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. I was shocked, but in a way, I was expecting it. But I am angry. I'm angry as fuck.

"What!?" I try to shout, standing up from my seat, "So you came to get her back, didn't you?"

"Austin, don't look at it like that-" He tried to say.

"I should have known, I shouldn't have trusted you. And you are telling me to not look at it that way? Are you serious, you've been hittin' on my girl all this time trying to get her back!" I exclaimed mortified.

"You're taking this to a whole other level." He stands up.

I take a breath and say calmly, "I appreciate your honesty but I want you to stay away from me, away from us."

"That's not fair, I haven't done anything..." Justin tries to convince me.

"I have to think about this, but for now, I don't want to see you close to Kylie." I demanded, opening the door and snapping it shut behind me before I stomped angrily to my car.

"Austin! What the fuck? Hear me out man!" I hear Justin call behind me.

I turned around, angry. How could he betray me this way? Before I knew it, my fist collided with his face.

I blinked and Justin was on the floor, his hand covering his face. Why did I just do that? I looked at my hand in awe.

"What the hell!" He screamed in agony.

When he took his hands away from his face, I was surprised to see what I had done; his nose was bleeding, badly. His cheek had a deep purple bruise and his eyes stared at me in disbelief.

"Justin, sorry I-"

"What the fuck were you thinking, Austin? Are you fucking serious?!" He wiped his nose with his sleeve. Oh god I hope it's not broken...

"I'm your friend! Do you really think I would do this to you? I'm not trying to get her back, I'm serious. I'm happy, dude. Happy that you guys are together and you come over to my house and punch me?!" He said, breathing heavily.

"I'm so sorry man I didn't-" I began but got cut off.

"Shut up, I don't wanna hear it. Leave." He demanded.

"Please Justin, I'm sorry-"

"I. Said. Leave." He growled.

With a turn, I quickly got into my car and drove away.

What the fuck just got into me? Kylie is going to kill me...

*Alexi's POV*

"Thanks a lot for helping me finish Lexi, I don't know what I would've done without you." Kylie told me while putting her books away.

"Hey, no problem. Just remember to-" I got cut off by Kylie's cellphone ringing.

She looked through her bag for her cellphone and stared at the screen for a couple of seconds before sliding to answer.

"Who is it?" I mouthed.

"Justin." She mouthed back.

I nodded before organizing my books in my bag.

"What?! Are you serious! What the hell! Who the fuck does he think he-. Yeah. Okay... I'll be there. Okay... Bye."

"What happened? You look a little pale..." I said scared.

She gulped and clenched her teeth, "Austin punched Justin, he's in the emergency room."

*Kylie's POV*

"Okay, so tell me everything." Lexi said while keeping her eyes on the road.

"He didn't say much. Just that Austin punched him in the face and that his nose was bleeding. He says it's nothing to serious and that he's just checking just in case it's broken." I explained with a sigh.

"And Austin hit him because..?" Lexi said raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know, he didn't say..." I replied.

"Is Austin the jealous type?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yup."

"Oh boy..." She said with a mischievous smile.

As soon as I got to the hospital, I asked for Justin. The nurse pulled the curtain and exposed a purple cheeked Justin. I can't believe Austin did this.

"Justin, I am so sorry..." I walk up to him.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault. Things just got out of control." He half smiles.

"What did the doctor say? Is it broken? Are you alright?" I questioned worried.

"Everything's fine, I just need to put some ice for the bump and the pain." He said. I smiled and looked down.

"I have no idea what got into Austin." I shake my head disappointedly.

"He just had a rough day maybe." he shrugged.

"Where were you guys?" I asked.

"At my house."

"Why did he hit you? There must be a very good explanation for this." I said angrily.

"Really, nothing-" Justin was interrupted by Austin entering the room.

"Austin." I looked at him with softness, but he could still see my anger.

"Kylie, I'm so sorry. I can explain." He seemed frightened.

"Lets talk about this in my house and it's not me you should be saying sorry to." I responded, gritting my teeth.

"I tried to apologize, but he just made me leave." Austin explains. I look at Justin.

Justin looks at Austin, "I guess I forgive you, but try getting some rest in the afternoon, it could really help you or if not go to a doctor, they could really help you with anger issues."

"You just crossed the line there." I look at Justin. He stays quiet. "Austin, lets go, please."

I start walking to the door and I can feel Austin trying to keep up with me.

"Wow, you're going a little too fast." Austin smiles.

I come to a stop, "Just because Justin said that it doesn't mean I'm not mad at you." Austin's smile fades a little.

"I'm really sorry. I swear I will tell you hundred percent truth about what happened, I hate seeing us fighting."

I sigh, "I hate it too." He then wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

*Austin's POV*

We were now on the car, low music was playing, and we haven't even spoke. I broke the silence.

"I know what I did was wrong, really wrong."

"It's good that you know that yourself." She says blankly. "Would you now tell me what happened?"

I took a deep breath and went on, "I went to Justin's house this afternoon, just when I got out of school and asked him if he still had feelings for you and if he got over you."

"You what?" She looks at me.

"I'll admit it, I was very jealous, but I have put that to the side, I don't care about his feelings towards you anymore."

"What did he say?"

"He never got over you." I say silently.

"So... He still likes me?" she said bewildered.

"He still loves you." As soon as the words leave my mouth I thought I saw her eyes shine and her lips form a little smile.

This gets me too deep into thought. It hurts so much to say this, it's like she has a new hope of getting him back. What if I lose Kylie. I love her too much. I just can't let her go, I can't let him have her.

"Austin! Look out!" Kylie screams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Okay.                                                                                                                                              Don't kill us. Please. At least don't blame Laura, Gabby came up with the horrendous idea. We just need drama. Believe us, it will all get better, but this story can't be that perfect can it? We love the support that you guys have given us throughout the year and this is our late Christmas gift to you guys. Yeah, tragic. 'Perfection?' is very close to 200,000 reads and this is all just because of you guys. So we'd like to thank you. Next chapter will be up in January, we know, seems like a long time, but it's days away. Please comment and vote, it will make this year end even better for us. We love you and have a great New Year 2014!

~Gabby & Laura  x.

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp