Chapter 20

*Kylie's POV*

'When you look me in the eyes,

And tell me that you love me.

Everything's alright,

When you're right here by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,

I catch a glimpse of heaven.

I find my paradise,

When you look me in the eyes.'

When he finished the song, a smile crept up on my lips. His voice, so deep and musical, gave me shivers.  

"Austin, that was amazing!" I blurted. 

"You liked it?" He smiled.

"I loved it!" I said happily.

"Im glad you did" he grinned before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I leaned forward to give one back. But this time, a longer one.

As our lips moved in sync, I grasped the back of his neck and caressed his hair; which I knew he adored.

Before I knew it, I was sitting on his lap while kissing him furiously.

Austin let himself fall on the bed, which made me fall on top of him. But our kiss continued to evolve more passionate, making the room grow hot.  

Suddenly, his stomach grumbled and I pulled away. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yeah... Kinda" he replied shyly.

"Come on, I'll make you something" I said.

I stood up and took Austin's hand to help him stand up. Next, we walked downstairs with our hands entwined.

I made my way to the fridge, letting go of his hand.

"May I?" I asked while holding the fridge's handle.

"Of course" he answered before I opened it.

I scanned the inside of the fridge, taking out bread, cheese and ham.

"Sandwich?" He asked with a half smile as he plopped himself in the stool next to the kitchen counter.

"Yup. Or do you have anything else in mind?" I questioned.

"No, I love sandwiches" he smirked.

I smiled and began preparing it. I looked over my shoulder to find Austin starring at me.

"What?" I asked giggling.

*Austin's POV*

Kylie looked over her shoulder and caught me staring.

"What?" She asked giggling.  

"Nothing your just..." My voice trailed off.

I couldn't find the proper words to describe her. Sometimes, I even think I'm not good enough for her. She is just perfect. She's one of those girls who are beautiful on the outside, bit most importantly... On the inside. Every time she smiled, my heart jumped. Making me realize how much I love her.

"Ugh, I forgot." She said face palming herself. "Hot or cold?"

"What?" I asked distracted.

"Umm... Austin? Hello! The sandwich! Hot or cold?" She asked again giggling.

"It's fine, Kyles." I replied.

She grinned before placing a plate with a sandwich in the counter in front of me. I then took a bite.

"Woah, it's amazing!" I said.

She laughed, "There's nothing special about putting cheese and ham in a bread"

We chatted a little while I finished my sandwich.

"Crap..." Kylie said, looking at her cellphone.

"What happened?" I asked woriedly.

"It's 1:53" she said.

"Oh... come let me take you home." I said sadly.

I didn't want Kylie to leave, I wanted to be with her as much as I could. But I didn't want her mother to think I'm irresponsible.

"Okay." she replied while putting her cellphone in her pocket.

We made our way outside to the garage and got in the car. Once we fastened our seatbelt, we began talking.

"Hmm... If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?" Kylie questioned.

I furrowed my eyebrows in thought, "My hair"

She widened her eyes, "What? Why?! You're hair is amazing!"

"Nah, I don't like it." I said while ruffling it with my hand.

"What would you change about me?" She asked.

I began to think what I did not like about Kylie. But then I realized that there is nothing I don't like about her.

"Nothing" I said.

She smiled and rolled her eyes, "No, seriously. What would you change?"

"Nothing" I smirked.

"Austin, i'm not perfect." She said as if stating the obvious.

"For me you are" I said honestly.

She blushed and hugged my free arm.

We reached her house and I parked the car in the parallel street. Next, I took hold of her hand and crossed the street.

Once we were standing in the mat of the front door, I put my hand in her cheek to direct her face to mine to make our lips meet.

I pulled away when I heard the knob turning. When the door opened, I saw a polished and good looking women with baby blue eyes and blonde hair. She smiled to show her perfect white teeth.

"Hi! You must be Austin! I'm Kylie's mother, you can call me Mrs. Carter." She said sympathetically while extending her hand.

I took it without hesitation and said with a smile, "Yes, Mrs. Carter, I'm Austin Mahone. Nice to meet you."

Kylie was silently watching our interactions.

"Would you like to come in?" Mrs.Carter asked.

Feeling a bit nervous, I replied, "Sure" and took Kylie's hand to walk inside.

---------------------------------

Author's note:

Wow guys! 'Perfection?' Is getting so many reads so fast! Thanks a lot for you're support. Next chapter will be up when we get 4,500 reads and 350 votes. Tell your friends to read 'Perfection?' And remember to comment and vote!

~Gabby and Laura x