Chapter 32

*Austin's POV*

"Tell me that you have any feelings for him, not even a bit."

"Uhh- Austin, I already told you that you are the only one I love." Kylie says once again.

"I know, but you haven't answered my question."

"No, I don't." she finally says.

I felt so much weight get off of my shoulders. Suddenly, Kylie's phone starts to ring.

"Who is it?" I ask quickly.

"It's Alexis, calm down." She replies.

*Kylie's POV*

I take my phone and go downstairs to answer it. Austin is being so annoying, I just told him I loved him and nobody else, why is he so jealous? He is, right?

"Hello?" I say into my phone.

"Kylie! Where have you been?" Alexis shouts through the phone.

I laugh, "I miss you! I'm at Austin's right now."

"Obviously, who would've thought." Lexi responds sarcastically. "You're coming to cheerleading practice today, right? You have missed three! Rebecca is saying that she will pull you down from head cheerleader and she will take the spot."

"What?! She can't do that! I make the decisions here. And I will absolutely go." I tell her.

"You better... Kyles!" She laughs.

"Stop. I have to tell you something that happened today."

"Oh, really? You also have to tell me the reason of why you didn't come to school today."

"Umm, I slept at Austin's and the time just carried away." I reply.

"Oh my god! What happened? And your mom? Did she give you permission? Oh you're a bad girl now, I like it."

"You are completely crazy and something did happen, but I won't tell you through the phone, we have to be alone." I tell her.

"I can wait! Practice begins at 5:00, but lets meet at 4:30. Ky, I miss you too."

"See you Lexi."

"See ya!" Lexi ends the call.

Shit. Rebecca can't and will not take my spot as the head cheerleader. I know that I have missed a couple of days but still. I turned around when I heard footsteps approach me.

"Everything good?" Austin asks.

"Yeah," I sigh. "But I need to be in school at 4:30 sharp. I've been missing all the cheerleading practices.

Austin's eyes widen, "Oh god I totally forgot you were the head of the team."

I made my way upstairs to pick everything up. Austin played his guitar in the process, humming to the melody.

"You're really good," I commented.

He smiled, "Thanks."

Once I finished packing everything up, we went to the car and drove to school.

* * *

Surprisingly, when I opened the doors of the gym I found Rebecca and Alexis in an argument.

"Remember the rules you whore!" Rebecca shouted.

"What rules you fucking bitch! She's the head cheerleader!" Alexis fired back.

"Was," Rebecca corrected.

What the fuck is going on?

Austin, who was behind me, cleared his throat.

"Well well well, look who's here," Rebecca grinned mischievously.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked stepping forward and crossing my arms.

"You." Rebecca spat, walking towards me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What did I do?"

She was now about three feet away from me, "Well looks like you have been too occupied with your little boyfriend, since you have been missing all the meetings and practices. Do you remember that we have a competition in a month?!"

I have to admit, I have been really distracted lately with Austin. But she has no right to speak to me that way.

"And you know what's worse!" she continued, "That you are supposed to be the captain, Kylie. The captain for god's sake!"

"I know, and I'm sorry but I've been busy. And you have no right to speak to me that way." I said sternly.

"Oh please, I can speak to you however I want to," she said harshly.

Oh hell no.

"Who do you think you are?" I said angrily.

"The new captain," she smiled.

"The new what?!" I exclaimed.

She's got to be kidding me.

"Yes, I already talked to the coach. Your lack of responsibility has demonstrated that you aren't suitable for the job." she said.

"What?!" I gritted my teeth, stepping forward. Luckily Austin yanked my arm, pulling me backwards.

"There's no need. Go talk to the coach, i'm sure you both can talk it out." Austin said.

"Yes, Kylie. Go listen to your boyfriend," she smiled wickedly and winked at Austin.

That's it.

I ran towards her and shoved her backwards, making her fall flat on her butt.

"Fucking bitch!" she cried before grabbing my shoulders in a fail attempt to push me.

Grabbing her hair, I pulled it with as much force as I could. Rebecca gave a scream and tried to push me once more, making us both fall on top of each other. But before anything else happened, Austin and Lexi quickly separated us both.

"You need to calm down." Lexi said sternly. "Fighting won't lead us to the solution."

"But I will."

We all turned to see coach Sanders looking at us both with his hands crossed.

I gulped, "Good afternoon coach."

"Rebecca and Kylie, I need you both in my office immediatly."

***

"Yes coach, she pulled my hair!" Rebecca whined.

Ugh. She's such a drama queen.

"She started it," I said simply.

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"Enough," Coach Sanders interrupted while rubbing his temples. "I need some time to think girls. Please wait outside."

We both groaned and headed outside the small office. Austin grabbed my hand.

"What did he say?" Austin asked eagerly.

"To give him time to think." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry Kyles, he can't put Rebecca as the head cheerleader," Austin assured me.

I sighed, "I hope so..."

"Kylie," Alexis said from behind me.

I turned around to face her, "hey"

"We need to talk. Remember that you told me through the phone that you had to tell me something...?" She said curiously.

"Right," I said and dragged her to a corner.

When everyone was out of sight, I started, "Something happened. I had sex with Austin." I said clearly.

Lexi's eyes popped open and her lips formed into a big grin, "Tell me all about it Kylie! Was it good? Did you like it?"

"Shhh! I'll tell you." I stop when I see coach Sanders coming our way.

"Ms. Carter, you will not be head cheerleader anymore." He said demandingly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Oh oh... We feel so bad for doing this, but shit happens... right? Well amazing people, did yoou like this chapter? What do you think about it? Leave a comment below and please, vote vote vote! We loveeee youuu and we will give you the next update soon.

-Gabby and Laura  x

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp