Chapter 22

Guys! For the ones who don't know who Rebecca is, read the whole story. And if you have read the whole story, well then, she is Kylie's 'enemy' and who Kylie caught Taylor cheating with. @autumnaustin We know! We don't like her either! Well, remember to vote for this chapter when you finish it and commenttttt! We love your comments. This chapter is dedicated to @danisapphire88.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kylie's POV*

"What do you want?" I asked Rebecca.

She was about to say something when suddenly Austin came out of the water.

"Who's there?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, Kylie, I didn't know you were with Austin now."

"What is she doing here?" asked Austin.

"That's a great question." I replied.

We stayed silent for a moment, but Rebecca broke it.

"Never mind." She said, puling out her phone. A click, like the one of the camera, was heard.

"Did you take a picture?" I asked her.

She smiled, "I don't know." She said innoccently. "Toodles!"

We watched her as she went through the house and to the front door, then shutting it closed.

"I hate her so much!" I said, my hands forming into fists.

"Calm down, it's just a picture. Nothing will happen." He said calmly.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yes, don't worry." He reassured, wrapping his arms around me and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Lets get out of here it's getting really cold." He then got out and stretched his arm so he could help me out.

***

I was now in my room, sitting on my bed after taking a long, warm bath. Austin headed to his house as soon as we got out of the jaccuzzi. I really didn't want him to go, but I guess he can't stay here all day. Anyways, I was reading "The Host" until I felt my phone vibrate.

New tweet

@Rebecca_xoxo: "Just saw @Kyliecarter96 and @Austinmahone really having a good time with each other at Kylie's jaccuzzi. She is such a slut! Just a week has passed since she broke up with Taylor!"

I felt my jaw tense. I just want to break her face and never see her again. Slut? How could she? She is the slut. You can see that just by looking at the clothes she wears. But now, this tweet can be seen by everybody in the school. My phone started to vibrate again.

"If it's her again, I will-" When I saw the screen, it was Austin calling.

"Kylie-"

"How could she! How could she post that picture and how dare her call me a slut!" I stammered.

"Kylie..."

"I'm just sick of her! She is so mean to me and I don't know why!"

"KYLIE! CALM. DOWN." Austin shouted through the phone.

"Sorry..." I said, trying to come back to my senses.

"She will pay for this, don't worry." He said. "And I will make her delete that tweet."

"Thanks, Austin." I said with a sigh.

"Why do you hate each other?" He questioned.

"Thats the thing! I don't know! She started it!" I exclaimed.