Chapter 28

*John's POV*

"John, I love Austin and I'm done talking to you. Good night." And with that, Kylie went up the stairs and into her room.

Kylie has made a dreadful decision. Not to sound selfish or anything, but Im close to Taylor and I know he's a great guy. He even has a scholarship for football. But Austin...

*Flashback*

"So, Austin, what do you like to do during your free time?" I asked trying to keep up a conversation.

"Well, besides hanging out with Kyles here-" he began, giving Kylie a wink, "I play the guitar."

"And he sings." Kylie added with a smile.

I rose an eyebrow, "Sounds cool. And what are your plans for college Tay- uh, I mean, Austin?" I quickly corrected myself.

Woops...

Kylie widened her eyes and looked quickly at Austin, then at me.

Austin did as if he didn't notice and thought for a while, "Im not really sure what I'm going to do. To be honest."

I couldn't help but compare him to Taylor.

"Are you in any extra curricular activities?" I questioned wanting to know more about him.

"Umm... not really." He shifted in his seat.

"Oh... So you just play your guitar all day, huh?" I said and took a sip from my glass of water.

Kylie shot me a glare, motioning me to shut up.

Okay, maybe that sounded a little harsh.

Austin cleared his throat and glanced at his watch.

"I better go Kyles, my mother must be waiting for me." He said and stood up.

"It was great meeting you Austin." I smiled and stood for a handshake.

"Same." Austin replied politely and took my hand.

*End of flashback*

I understand that Taylor did wrong by basically cheating on Kylie, but everybody makes mistakes. And isn't it a little too soon to be in a serious relationship with a guy with no future? I think Taylor deserves another shot. So I dialed his number.

"Hello?" Taylor answered.

"Man, It's John."

"Long time, no see dude." He replied, "So what's up?"

"Nothing much, I'm here at Kylie's house."

"Oh." He sighed, "H-How is she?"

"She's good."

"You heard, right? We... broke up..."

"I heard. Now she's with this kid, Austin." I shrugged.

"Oh.. Yeah."

"Hey, you want to come over?" I asked.

"Well, sure, but that's okay with Kylie?"

"Why wouldn't it be? Come so we can talk."

"Ok." He said before hanging up.

*Kylie's POV*

"I'm so pissed at John baby." I said to Austin. I was now in my bed with my computer talking to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"When you left he was like, 'What happened to Taylor? Why aren't you with him?' I told him why and also that I really really love you."

A smile appeared in his face, "I love you more."

I just loved when he said I love you to me.

"Nope, I love you more, don't get me started." I said.

He laughed, "Are John and Taylor good friends?" He asked.

"Yeah, well, I guess. Since the day I presented him to John they got along. Well, they both play football, so."

"How old is John?"

"He is 18, senior right now. He doesn't go to our school." I answered.

"Ok." He said.

"Let's stop talking about them. What are we going to do tomor-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I sort-of yelled.

The door opened and John's head popped in.

"Hey." He said, a smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want, John?"

"Could you come down just for a second? We have a visitor." He said and then closed the door before I could ask who it is.

"Who's at your house at 10:00 pm?" Austin asked.

"I have no idea. John didn't tell me."

"Well, go receive your guest." Austin said with a smile.

"Bye." I said and waved my hand at the camera.

"Bye. Oh and babe?" Austin suddenly said.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

I smiled, "I love you." And pressed end. I got off my bed and made my way downstairs.

I really didn't care of what I looked like right now, It's 10:00 at night.

I entered the living room.

"Taylor?" I said harshly.

"Kylie." He said with a half smile.

"What are you doing here?" I was starting to get mad.

"Calm down, I invited him. I just thought you would like to see him again, that's all." John said with a smirk.

How can he do this to me?

"I told you John! I don't like him anymore. I have a boyfriend who I truly love now and he is so much better than..." I paused. "Than that!" I said pointing at Taylor, trying not to make eye contact.

"Kylie-" Taylor began.

"What? What else do you want from me? I told you, we're done and I don't want to see you anymore. I'm happy with Austin, he loves me."

"And I didn't make you happy, I didn't love you?" Taylor asked.

Tears started brimming in my eyes, but I held them back. He couldn't see me cry. We did have very great times together, but what he did is just unforgivable.

"Go." I said to Taylor.

"You can't tell him to go, I invit-" John began.

"Well then pack your things and go with him, would you?" I stared at John. How could he?

"I will go. See you later John." Taylor stood up from the couch, made his way to the door, opened it and shut it when he was outside.

I began my way to the stairs, but a hand gripped my wrist and turned me around.

"What was that Kylie? I have never seen you this way." John said.

"I hate you John! I fucking hate you! How could you do this to me? I told you, I don't fucking love him anymore. Period." I yelled at him.

He stepped back, a surprised and kind-of scared look on his face.

Then, I simply turned around and made my way to my bedroom. When I got there, I shut my door and locked it.

I sat on my bed and couldn't hold in the tears anymore.

I took my cell-phone and dialed Austin's number. He took it on the first ring.

"Hey babe." He said with a tired voice, I probably woke him up.

"A-Austin." I couldn't manage to say things quickly.

"Kyles, what happened?" He probably knew now that I was crying.

"Ta-Taylor... He came o-over." I said.

"What did he do to you?" He said with an angry tone.

"Nothing, he, he did n-nothing." I said, trying to calm down. "Do you, do you want to come?"

"I'll be there in ten." He said and hung up.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but pretty intense, right? How do you guys feel about John? Leave your opinions in the comments below. Oh, and we also would like to know who you guys think could be John (celebrity). Also, leave that in the comments below and remember to vote and vote!

-Gabby and Laura x