Chapter 33

*Kylie's POV*

"I can't believe this happened..." I whispered while Austin closed the door behind me.

"Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright," He said half smiling.

"No it's not." Oh god here comes the tears.

"Don't cry, Kylie." Austin frowned and wrapped his arms around me.

He doesn't understand; cheerleading is everything to me and I've worked so damn hard to get to the top, and now I don't get to be the head. But what's even worst is that, out of all people, Rebecca is the one to replace me.

I furiously brushed off the tear rolling down my cheek, "Fucking Rebecca..."

"Yeah, I was gonna ask why does she hate you so much?" Austin asked.

"I don't know," I sigh.

"You should ask her 'cause I don't think you can take this any longer."

"Rebecca is not the easiest person to talk to." I pointed out.

"I know, but you should at least try." Austin said before removing his arms from around me.

"I'm gonna go now," Austin said.

"What? Why?" I pouted.

"I have to do the biology project, which is extremely long and I haven't even started." He said frustrated.

I groaned, "When is it due?"

"Tomorrow."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

Oh god, my grades aren't even that good since I've been spending so much time in my little world with Austin. And now that I finally have a chance to pull up my grades, this happens.

"Bye babe." Austin said before giving my a soft kiss.

Hmm... Those lips.

I deepened the kiss and pressed our bodies together. A soft moan escaped Austin's lips as he placed his hand on my lower back to make the small gap in between us disappear.

"I love you..." He said after breaking the kiss.

"Me too." I smiled. Happy to know that no matter what, Austin will always be there to cheer me up with his unconditional love.

"We could skype tonight if you want." Austin suggested as he went out the door.

"Yeah." I smiled.

***

Two hours have flown by and I haven't finished this project. Suddenly, a knock on my door is heard.

"Come in!" I called.

My mom peeked inside my room. "Someone's waiting for you downstairs."

"Um... Ok." Weird. I get up from my bed and go downstairs. Is it Austin or maybe Alexis?

"Hey." A voice comes from the living room. I turn around.

"Hey Justin." I say. I was not expecting him at all.

We are both standing awkwardly still waiting for one of us to talk.

"So, what brings you here?" I ask.

"I want to talk to you." He looks down.

"Go on." I move from my place, sit in the couch, and pat the seat next to me for him to sit. He smiled and sat next to me.

"So, how's it going at school for you?" He asks.

"Good, you know, the same. The only bad thing is that Rebecca is the headcheerleader now." I say while rolling my eyes.

"What? She doesn't deserve that." He tells me.

"I know! Now, I don't even know if I'm in the team."

"Well, that would just be too extreme." He says. "How's Alexis?"

"She's good, like always. She's always great." I smile.

"Does she have another boyfriend?" He asks.

"Not that I know of, no." I laugh.

"That's good, not for her, I guess." He says.

"Hm, you know Lexi." I loved talking this way to Justin, he always understood me and still does. So bad he had to go to another school, hours away from here.

"So, Austin, you... Boyfriend and girlfriend, right?"

Oh no, I knew it would come to this.

"Yeah, It's been a couple of months, we really love each other."

Okay now, this is awkward.

"That's good..." He said faintly.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm still single. I haven't quite found anyone else after we broke up." He admitted.

"Oh... I'm sure you'll find someone." I smiled kindly.

Justin smiled back. "Yeah..."

A comfortable moment of silence passed.

"Austin is a great guy, you know. I've known him for a long time and i'm actually happy that out of all guys you chose him." He said.

"Yeah, I'm happy too. But you know I was with Taylor before, right?"

His eyes widened, "You were?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, Taylor is the one that was always flirting with Rebecca...?"

I nodded.

"Oh... We never got along." Justin said disgustedly.

I giggled.

I'm happy to know that things between Justin and I are in good terms after all, and that there's no type of hate towards Austin.

"Justin, why did you come here?" I questioned.

"Umm... I... Just came here to see if this was still your address." He blurted.

I rose an eyebrow. "And that's it?"

"And talk a bit." He added quickly.

"Erm... Okay?" I said.

After about five seconds, Justin stood up while glancing at his watch.

"I better get going, your mom told me you were doing homework."

I groaned, "Yes, a biology project."

"Oh I remember how much you love biology." Justin said sarcastically.

I laughed and stood up too to lead him outside.

"It was really nice seeing you again Kylie." Justin half smiled and placed his hand gently on my cheek to slightly tilt my face and give me a soft kiss on the other cheek.

My face grew warm and my heart skipped a beat. Woah, what was that?

"Bye..." I said and quickly turned around and closed the door, my cheeks still blazing. I walked up to my room once again and settled in my bed to resume my project. My computer suddenly went off with the Skype call sound. Austin. Right! He said he was going to call me tonight. I clicked answer.

"Hey babe." Austin said with a smile.

"Hi Austin." I smile.

"How are you? Did you finish your project?" He asks.

"I'm good, a little exahusted, and nope, I haven't finished it." I answer.

"Well, should I call you later?" He pouts.

"No, it's okay. I have to tell you something though." 

"Okay... What is it?" He seems worried.

"Justin came by like an hour ago and he just left..." I say. Silence.

"An hour ago?" He asks.

"Yeah, we talked about school, Lexi, you..." 

"Me?"

"I told him once again that you're my boyfriend and we really love each other, you know. He said that he's happy I chosed you, that you're a good guy." I explain.

"Okay." He simply says, no emotion.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, preocupied. 

"Everything's fine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Heyyy! How's it been? We hope that you like this chapter! Remember to vote and comment lotss, we love your comments guys. Do you guys think everything's alright with Austin? 

-Gabby & Laura  x

~~~~

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp