Chapter 13

*Austin's POV*

We quietly sat on my car. I was now driving Kylie to her house from our dinner at Olive Garden. I took her there because it's one of my favorite restaurants and it appeared to be one of her's too. Taylor almost messed up everything. What an asshole. He doesn't understand that Kylie broke up with him. And what Kylie told me about him getting drunk just made him look like an alcoholic.

"Wow, wait, you're going past my house." Kylie suddenly told me. Shit, she was right. I was so into my thoughts that we were now two houses away form her's.

"Don't worry, I'll walk." She said, motioning over to open the door.

"I won't let you do that." I quickly said to her, locking the doors of my Range Rover. I got reverse on and started going backwards. When we got to her house, I parked my car on the street parallel to her house. I moved my face to look at her and it took me by surprise when she quickly pecked me on the lips.

"Oh my god. Sorry! I didn't mean to do that, I didn't know you were going to move your face. I was going to give you a kiss on the cheek..." She said, blushing. I could feel my lips forming into a smile.

"It's all good. That was nice, though." I told her with a smirk. She looked so cute, she was still blushing.

"Well, bye Austin, see ya." She said to me as she opened the door. "Thank you for the amazing dinner."

"No problem, Kyles. Want me to go with you to your door?" I asked.

"No, it's alright." She responded, taking off. I waited for her to enter her house and shut her door so I could leave.

Once she did, I took off thinking about how lucky I am to have met her. Every step I take, every move I make, brings me closer to her. And everything that happens to me or to her, just makes me realize how much I need her.

*Kylie's POV*

I skipped happily up to my room thinking about the kiss. Well... It wasn't really a kiss... kinda...?

I poked my head inside my mother's bedroom.

"I'm home mom!" I chirped.

"Okay." She paused so that her baby blue eyes met mine. "Why are you so happy, dear?"

"Oh, nothing. I'll tell you later." I said excitedly as I made my way towards my room.

I plopped in my bed and called Lexi.

"Kylie Kylie! Where have ya been gurl?!" Lexi said.

"Oh my god Lexi... You have no idea..." I began.

*** 

After I finished telling Lexi the whole story, she stayed silent for a couple of seconds.

"Lexi, you there?"

"OH EM GEE!" She yelled through the phone, "Kylie, uh, I mean, KYLES! And Austin sitting on a tree! K I S S I N G! "

"Lexi stop!" I giggled.

"Did you tell your mom that you and Taylor... You know..."

"No..." I whispered.

"Well, you should because remember that she loves him."

"Yeah, I'll tell her later... Anyways!" I proceeded.

We kept on blabbing and blabbing about what a jerk Taylor was.

"Lexi... I don't know why, but for some reason, every time I'm with Austin... I forget about Taylor and... It's like if we are the only people in the world. And-"

"Kylie!" She interrupted abruptly. "You are in love!"

Author's Note:

Guys, I've had such a boring week. I'm now studying for exams and it's just horrible. Writing 'Perfection?' is the only thing that brings me to a better mood! And your positive comments, of course :) ! I hope you liked this chapter, but it was pretty short. I'll try to make longer ones if you guys want. Comment below what you think will happen next and don't forget to vote! Oh, and I can't belive this story will soon have 2,000 reads and that it has 100+ votes! Im so impressed, I didn't know it will get so far. Well, bye! (On the side, you can see a picture of what Austin wore to their dinner date.)

~Gabby and Laura  x

P.S.: I want to thank Andres, one of our friends, for helping us write some of Austin's feeling towards Kylie. We needed some help on that!